Need help finding sonething

Some of balg member recenly published. That he got enochian mantra to alter the situation of past.
He got the mantra itself from an angel of the blacksun named Ahsh’Tahlon do any of you have. Its. Seal sigil perhaps or. Do you know were to look for his sigil thank you very. Much in advance.

Was it one of @DarkestKnight’s ?

Dont know says now anon and some number

Sounds like something that might be in the thread titled “angelic mantras redux” or similar

It sounds like UPG, in which case the author was the best one to answer, but a username of “anon…” means they closed their account and anonymized it so the original username is gone. If you could put the link to the post here we might be able to figure it out though.

1 Like

The user tells us in the thread: he basically says you have to find it for yourself by talking to the angelics.

I’m not sure but “angel of the blacksun named Ahsh’Tahlon” seems to be UPG, as I’m not aware of the “black sun” concept being part of Enochian, seems kind of like fusing different currents there, but @DarkestKnight might know.

If that’s the case, there’s no seal for this entity, not in the sense of ones from old Grimoires, because he’s new. If that’s not the case, his seal would come up in a google search for it, and it doesn’t.

So your best bet is to create your own sigil using a sigil generator, or intuit one for yourself. The Rose Cross method is popular.

The author cautions that doing this work yourself is an important part of the process, that by doing the work to get there, you learn enough to be successful with less risk.

He also says this is his own invention, so no one here knows any more than you do about it right now.

combining Enochian with the principles in Multidimensional Magick will get you pretty close and cause quite a few things to happen of interest. I just don’t hand out the formula itself after learning my lesson as it were so you should hopefully have the experience by time you make or find it on your own to not screw things up too badly.

1 Like

Thank you very much i will try making sigil as you said you are of lot of help maybe @DarkestKnight knows more lets see. What he says on this. Thank you again

1 Like

I hope i succed but there isnt yet answer from @DarkestKnight so i dont know

There is no “black sun” in the Enochian magical system, so obviously there can be no Enochian Angel of the Black Sun. However, the language of Enochian is so powerful and versatile that it can be shoehorned into any system of magick and it usually is. This is why you will find weird New Age hybrids like Hermetic-Enochian and Satanic-Enochian.

This “Ahsh Tahlon” is UPG, unverified personal gnosis, which is why there is no information on him and no seal. If you want to get your hands on the mantra that this former member talks about, then you will have to do as he says and study the two sources he mentions.

However, if you want a seal to try and contact him, you can just create one yourself by tracing his name upon a sigil generator.

1 Like

Can you give me a links. Of best sigil generator and rise cross. Method to. Establish a link a sigil to our. World. Of this entity reptile lizard illuminati are on my tail want tk end me. I need to be fast whit mantra thank you very much you both

Can you give me a link of sigil generator

Thank you can you give ne a ross cross method. A link my life is jeopardy becuse illuninati bloodline of reptile shapeshifter are on my tail they. Now want to give me a boodshot they been here on. Forum magican felt their presence here. I must erase their memory of me i thinked i better of changing future but its impossible in my condition they. Want me dead. I have no mind eye and keteria said i simply softly. Gaze at sigil do i must be in theta gamma syc i found nusic. That gives that. So i will be using even. That to find out mantra to alter the past event cuz i have no choice in. This matter. Its tricky situation. Amd i dont wamt to. Die thank you very much

Google is your friend. There are several versions available. Just search for “sigil generator.”

1 Like

I found it it generator of intention can it be used. For entity too. Have you been using sigil generator in Ahsh’Tahlon is there need to be ’ for sigil to work i made one sigil whit sigil generator. But i dont know will it. Work i try its for intention only but i puted entity name and got a sigil never the less

Thank you will any sigil generator will do ?

These do not exist. So they are not chasing you. They’re an invention of groups of people on Earth to make a metaphorical point. Never take metaphor seriously as a mage, you will miss the magickal part.

You should probably talk to a professional about what is happening to make you look for danger. It doesn’t matter that these one don’t exit if you replace them with another boogeyman anyway.

I suggest you learn spiritual hygiene and how to banish first.
You need to do magick ideally from a strong mental-emotional position, and you don’t seem fully strong. You probably have parasites attracted by the emotions they feed on, and doing magick will attract more. So I suggest building up your protections and cleanse really well before you start.

1 Like

Do you have a link of rosse cross method of sigilization ?

There’s a few, and they ask use the same Mercia ot should, but differences in the programming situation could be there, not sure.

Try a couple and if the sigil is the same no problem, if different pick the one you like.