Need help deciphering meaning in (maybe?) signs from Hekate

Recently I’ve been sending prayers to Hekate, And offerings. What happened the other day was, I had been busy the past few weeks and hadn’t really been focusing on Hekate. I got the random urge to pull out my tarot cards and immediately i got that overwhelming feeling of connectedness, These cards I hadn’t used before, And I wasn’t even aware of it until I had pulled my cards that Hekate was part of the deck. I got Hekate. First. I just sat there in disbelief and in shock and happiness, I am new to this and while i am a believer in all things spiritual i do have my doubts. I knew this was a sign from her. I made an alter for her with what I had anointed my door with oils. I plan to do a reading with the same deck of cards for new years. In that moment i felt super connected with her. Now i feel nothing and I’m unsure what to do next. Or what it means. By the way, When I was pulling cards my question/topic I was thinking about was how can i survive the next few years of my life (I’m in a super toxic and abusive environment and I am unable to leave). Does anyone know what else I can do to strength or ask to work with Hekate or ask for her blessing, I have said multiple prayers and I say them every night. Also any other signs i should look out for from her?