Need dire help

My dad has a heart condition a hole in his brain and fibromyalgia and this guy who lives on our couch is persistently spiritually attacking him and me also and causing me to spiritually attack others I’ve tried everything from binding to vampirism and I know your only hearing one side of the story but this guy is relentless he is causing me to spiritually attack my siblings and other people too please any guidance would help.

1 Like

Please do a proper introduction and tell us a little about your magical experience and about yourself. It is one of the forum rules, see the link below for more info that may be helpful.

Sounds like an intense B-movie plot, Dawson. How did your dad get that hole in his brain? I’m sure someone here could take good care of him.

1 Like

@anon496642 it is a condition I can confirm what it is called when I see him again

The Satanic Grimoire of Black Magic, ( sent the link by PM ) might give some things you can use against this ‘couch sitter’

1 Like

@anon496642 I can confirm that it is water in the brain that causes a nickel sized hole in the back of his brain it causes him to have mood swings

1 Like

@jbkbmz thank you I will look into that

And you’re positive the lad on your couch is deliberately attacking you all?

Most basic answer is try this, it requires no skill except the same mental ability you would use to daydream:

Try the same with the name MI-CHA-EL as well.

Maybe best to not combine this at the exact same time you use @jbkbmz’s methods, that would be like combining two powerful but conflicting medications.

2 Likes

Yes he uses baneful sound energy to wake me up at 5 in the morning doing dishes and one time he was like I’m nauseous and as he said that I got nauseous then he was like oh I’m more nauseous and he made me more nauseated I know for sure he does this on purpose and I know he uses extra sensory perception because he was talking about it before he does this thing where he either imbues my aura or his aura with fear then he yells to try to scare everyone

He also does this thing where he blows air out of his lungs like he is throwing a fit and when he does that he tried to push his energy into our energy to disrupt our energy and make our energy baneful

Thank you I’ll give it a try

2 Likes

He sounds like a badass. You better take him out before he wastes you lol.

1 Like

Uh… if he’s using dark magick and you’re using dark magick the forces may clash, especially if he’s more skilled.
I’d suggest Ben Woodcrofts Magickal Protection, or something like that. There’s a curse freezing ritual with Damebel which I found extremely effective when all else seemed to have failed.
Use it to cleanse yourself of the attachments. sounds like he’s already attached himself to you spiritually. Similarly to how parasites and succubi can feed off a person Magickal energy so, instead of the magick working against them or for you, it only empowers them. I’ve done this for quite a few clients and for myself as well with great results. So, start with a cleansing first. And I suggest you use “light magick” to contrast his darkness. It might make a huge difference.

2 Likes

Thank you, much appreciated

Hello, I’m just wondering is there any type of light magic you could recommend or teach me that I could use on this person I am somewhat skilled at energy work.

@Asorotiath please keep discussion of this specific issue in this one topic, otherwise it looks kind of spammy, I understand you are in desperate need but you can post how you felt after trying the various suggestions, that gives us more to go on than what seems like the same question over and over. :+1:

1 Like

I am sorry won’t happen again my last post was an accident and the third one was specifically talking about what he was attacking me with I was just trying to be more specific with that post but I realize I should have just kept all of that in one post

1 Like

No worries, good luck with your quest. :smiley:

Thank you! Also I tried reciting psalms as someone in a different post suggested and it seem to protect to but the spiritual attacks are persistent even when I’m not in my house where this guy is the psalms only helped to a point I will try different suggestions

1 Like