Need an insight

Hello,
This is regarding a sample Sigil I have made using Arabic to work with Goetic Daemons. It’s more Demonolatry specific , I just wanted to know how you feel about this and if there are any more insights or advice one would like to provide for additional applications.

About the Sigil:

The outer circle contains the Enn’s of 5 Elementals, Lilith, Lucifer, Flereous, Belial and Leviathan.

The inner circle contains the names of the (infernal Dignitaries) that are: Lilith, Beelzebub, Lucifuge Rofocale, Astaroth, Asmodeus, Belphegor, Bael, Adramalech, Nahema

The innermost circle contains the Enn’s of the Arch demons that come under the supreme rule of the Infernal dignitaries (that are mentioned above). These Arch Demons rule over 72 goetic demons, and they are: Paimon, Amaymon, Egym, Uriens

Then there are three sigils of Amaymon surrounding the Sigil of Bael as it is said that Amaymon aids in bringing forth the called spirit.

Then, finally the triangle would be coloured in whatever colour the demon being called is associated with. In this case it’s Bael and his colour is Yellow.

Would love to gain some insights

2 Likes

Very interesting and would love to hear more about your work with this application of a sigil or as a summoning circle if that is what it is intended for. So please keep us informed or myself as I work a great deal with King Paimon. Thank you for your time… I know you said this is a sigil but I believe it could be used for a great deal many more things in it’s application…

2 Likes

Thankyou so much, and I’ll be experimenting with these for a couple months now. Feel free to Pm me, I’ll send one for King Paimon aswell and you can let me know about your experiences aswell. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I would like that and I’ll definitely keep you posted and up to date on my findings.

A word of caution my friend,
Whomever you are trying to call, regardless is its a minor or major entity, you gotta walk the left hand path with delicacy. Make sure you have EVERYTHING you need. Double check and cross reference everything, especially when it comes to summoning circles that look like a talisman or sigil. If there’s a circle around it, bust out the black sale, sage, yarrow, and calundula. And blue vervain, dry.
Best bet is to actually extract the good shit in vervane that will protect you… like a lot of leaves, lie full a main jar, add vodka, and let it sit for a few days, the longer the better. Google vervane tinctures for easy recipes.
And make sure you’ve acquainted yourself EXTREMELY WELL on the book of Solomon with the entire list and sigils of all the lesser and greater demons.

No matter what you practice, it ask will always come back to Solomon. Also, the book of Abraham the mage is also at the top of the list on things to know before you dive into something that could very well be a summoning circle. As for the coloring of the triangle. Many demons, and other entities share colors. Same goes in pretty much everything when it comes to working with certain things… assuming you’re avoiding the left hand path. If you’re heading straight for that path, carry on as you see fit, but do it wisely. Carefully. And always make sure you know EXACTLY who you’re calling and how they are meant to appear, if you get that far. There’s a lot of little shit heads that like to play dress up and pop up outta nowhere and will try to pull some kinda Faustian clause on you. Crystals… though they may seem lame, are actually incredibly beneficial, assuming you put the right ones in the right spots. Save with colored candles, and don’t forget about equivalent exchange. Blood magic is strong and by far the best way to catch the attention of someone downstairs, you just gotta be careful and pay attention to the silence. You’ll maybe be able to even feel the ripple of someone coming through. Fear is NOT an option. Fear is an open doorway. Keep it closed, fear nothing, you are in control. Hopefully… if you’ve done your research, you’ll be fine.

They’ve been doing it since, you know, eternity… so they’re good. One got me 7 years ago and now we’ve all kinds just gotten used to him.
He’s bound to me… which is a situation… but, he can’t touch anyone else in the house physically, just me.
Basically, be careful and know as much as you can, colors alone are not going to be enough and you never know who might pop up, or even when. They kinda do what they want, summoned or not. If they’re busy, and taking their sweet time… and don’t show up or interact with you right away, DON’T break that circle. Leave it the hell alone for at least 24 hours. Salt the place, smudge it if you pick up any negative vibes, or do it OUTSIDE.
I’m not allowed to do certain things in the house anymore… for likely obvious reasons :rofl:

Welcome @LenoraAmora It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Yes I already aware soul whould somewhat constructed the possession or evocation but sometimes the sworn knight ghost or entity that’s helping refuses to respond back,and if that isn’t bad enough some people from other magic groups try to cruse or shut off my progress.

Welcome @AndreasIno_BelarusMc It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3