Need a second opinion on Divination

I’m new to the LHP and keep in mind I’m still trying to open myself up to communication.

I’m looking for a patron/guardian demon.
In deep meditation I thought I heard the name Marbas spoken to me and a spinning sensation. I almost fell over!
After a few days of silence I decided to use divination with a pendulum to verify.
It came up with Amon, Vine and Laraje.
I asked Marbas twice and got no for an answer but tbh it feels right. Amon, Vine’s and Leraje’s energies where lighter than any other invited demon, jolly even.

So what do you think?
I’d be happy to have someone check my results.
Or be directed to someone who could.

1 Like

You don’t need a second opinion. You need to trust yourself. You are the magician. This was your experience. If you heard the name Marbas spoken to you while in a meditative state, then it is worth looking into. Do some preparatory immersion with the demon and see if it still clicks with you even after your research. If those other demons you mentioned align with your energies, work with them as well. Every spirit has some lesson to teach you, and it would be folly to dismiss yourself based on a pendulum reading. Tools be damned. You are the most powerful diviner you have personal access to. Give yourself a chance and go with your gut.

These things take time, especially if you are looking for a patron demon. Don’t rush it.

4 Likes

Thank you @Ryce for your constructive and supportive comment to my doubts . It’s really appreciated!

I’ve added Marbas sigil to my altar and started to pathwork him among the other potential Patrons.
It’s an interesting journey to be on for sure.

Thanks again for the uplifting comments.