Need a reversal spell

@Ravenxoxo, what are the symptoms of the attack? Any spirit names? Any name dropped as the sender?

1 Like

Iā€™ll pm you

1 Like

Yeah thatā€™s fine. Or the dirtiest place you can find.

You can also use any body of moving water like a lake, river, or sewer will do also.

1 Like

Okay one more question, is the reversal oil necessary? Or can I use some thing else? Any suitable substitute?
Iā€™m not in a situation where I could buy such things without getting questionedā€¦

You donā€™t have to. Itā€™s not absolutely necessary. Lighting the candle upside down will suffice. Just proceed with everything else. Especially the paper.

1 Like

Thank you! You are wonderful :hearts:
Thanks for helping me :sunny:
@Blaze.1.pr

1 Like

Pm me if you need to.

1 Like

I will Do this reversal spell immediately, and if any problems arise, I will definitely need your assistance :slight_smile:
Whoever is doing this is really trying to weaken me. I hope this works!
@Blaze.1.pr

1 Like

@Blaze.1.pr
As I was writing your reply, I heard a really weird growl like sound. I guess whoever is doing this now knows of my intentionsā€¦

1 Like

I guess I should wait out for a while, maybe itā€™s not even a spiritual problemā€¦ I donā€™t think I should immediately do a ritual or somethingā€¦

2 Likes

This to me is a red flag of fuckery from said hexer

Potential black flag sign fuckery from hexer tryin to poke at your brain as from the sound of it, it looks like a complete 180 after the red flag.

Signs to me you should definitely do said reversal :laughing: have at um lol

3 Likes

Black candle is ok, but for better reversing use a white and black double action reversing candle and uncrossing oil. You will also need a steel nail, not a small one. On the black part of candle anoint it with cursing oil of your choice, white with uncrossing oil. Put targets name on the black and yours on the white with the nail. Then heat the nail on the tip and drive it into candle where the white and black meet. Coming up with words for a good reversing spell can be tricky, but it doesnā€™t need to be more than four sentences because you must chant this until you feel your intention is set. You may call on deity of your choice. I may have a spell, but have to look for it. If you want it, let me know. For example you may say: The tables turn, your curse it churns, right back to you, your curse returns. Keep the words simple.

1 Like

I was cursed as well,Id like to talk to you about this if possible

1 Like

Message me.

Everyone needs a nice walk thru the cemetery, with a small jar and something to dig with, oh and always put some flowers on the grave while youā€™re digging, you can do it all 007 haha

This is what I have done, may seem unconventional, but sometimes you have to work with what you have or find. I found a dead grackle bird in my backyard that my cat had killed. So I buried the bird with what I had on hand to make graveyard dirt, and I let it decompose completely until it was just bones and feathers. Quite a good batch of graveyard dirt, because i mixed it with dirt I had gathered when stopping at an old run down cemetery that was very creepy, so I took buckets from it as there was noone around, added more hexing material, and it actually came out great.

I cannot send a personal message yet. I think it would work if you messaged me.

1 Like

What was the result of your working?

Weā€™re you asking me Raven?

1 Like

Have you tried a black candle and a mirror back spell? Get a black candle, and mirror large enough to hold the candles reflection, reversing oil, some dragons blood incense. Set the candle in front of the mirror after inscribing reverse and or sigil of your choice. And chant: I reverse the evil spell that you have done, and back to you your evil comes. Chant until you know your intention is set, and reversing oil is important.

1 Like