Need a powerful curse

I wanna curse this person to be unattractive to women and to end up alone, lonely like he made me end upšŸ˜­
And to lose his career because literally I lost everything because of him. I lost so much money he borrowed from me, never gave back, I lost my former job because he would literally make me get so many days off. He manipulated me into believing he loved me. and when he saw me sad and crying he would laugh at me and ask : are you crying again? What normal human laughs when he sees you crying??
What demon, spell, curse should I use?

1 Like

Glasya-Labolas (if using demons of magick)
also, there are other book you might like such as: angels of wrath.
Curse jars are an option/or poppet spell
oh thereā€™s a thread here about a master curse ritual, if you look it up, I think you can get some good information
Firstā€¦think about what you want to happen. get a little printed pic of that person if you can and just summon all of your anger. your rage, your disappointment, all negative feelings.
then keep that momentum going for the spell of your choice.
Keep us updated.

3 Likes

Here Zack crowley in Amazon he has 3 ebooks in one has a rite whit salt and jar to be lonely for ever good stuff to learn amazing new author.not Iā€™m not marketing just let you know tis guy is real magician

2 Likes

I have not practiced a lot of baneful spells, just enough to understand the basics. But beyond that I have not found it completely necessary (yet). No judgement, just to let you know my experience.

I think you would have better results splitting your mentioned wishes for your target into two curses at least.
For the first one, you might want to consider trapping or distorting their sexual energy either next to making them appear unattractive or even instead of it. That will make them feel unattractive themselves.
I find it helpful to have a clear idea of the outcome of your curse, but donā€™t focus too much on how you want it manifested. I rather leave that to the spirit(s) I ask to aid me, for better or quicker results.
I also like mr. Kendallā€™s strategy of draining your target first vampirically, before laying on your curse if you are practised in that kind of magick. Itā€™s not necessary but it gives you a bit of an extra oompf.

As for the actual practical curses, I think there are more experienced people on here that are better fit to help with that. I might add Lucifer And The Hidden Demons to your reading list. There are pathworkings tailored somewhat to your situation in that book. The before mentioned mr Kendall also has a very good baneful magick series on his youtube channel: ā€œThe Infernal Obeliskā€ to guide you through the basics of it.

3 Likes

My bet, Master Curse from Magickal Attack. It covers cursing virtually every aspect of life.

1 Like