Necros- Introductory Transcription

Not to be obsequious but demon instructed me to make an introductory transcription so here it goes:

I’m currently 19 years old, reside in the U.S, and have been on the Left Hand Path for circa 9 months at this point

As I’m still very novel to the esoteric milieu so as a consequence of that fact I don’t have a lot of preliminary experience to predicate to anyone who may read this here and now. I do have minimal experience with psychic vampirism but unfortunately the group I chose to join was very dogmatic and didn’t want their members working with other sanguinary or psychic vampiric organizations, so I just recently decided to part ways with them.

That led me to the Temple of Ascending Flame which I just applied for membership to earlier today (which seems like a much more powerful as well as a more ideologically open and eclectic organization as conferred to the prior organization which I will not name here)

And as a resultant of that I came across EA and Become a Living God of which I was already acquainted with at least on some rudimentary level Funny enough I actually first heard of EA as a Christian (which as a long story for another time and place)

Anyways, that pretty much sums this transcription up as I want to keep it as compendious as possible.
So Be It!

1 Like

Welcome @Necros

Where are you from?

What, exactly, do you practice, besides vampirisim?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

1 Like

I’ve lived in the Chicago Suburbs my whole life, although I do hope to leave as soon as I can acquire the requisite finances to do so.

I do not subscribe to any specific system or tradition as of right now though I definitely have in inclination towards Luciferian Magick but I would define my beliefs as eclectic

As for any other practices I inure in my occult workings currently I am looking to get initiated into the Draconian Current (which would include work with Lucifer/Lilith, etc) but besides that I haven’t engaged with many different currents at this point in my life.
Hopefully that will soon change!