Necronomicon seals of the gates

Hi All,

I recently picked up a copy of the Simon Necronomicon and am loving it so far. I noticed in the beginning of the book the sorcerer is instructed to carve the seals into their respective metals and paper, etc. and then wrapped in fine silk.

Looking for people that have successfully walked the gates to see if it is necessary to do this or if parchment paper would suffice?

You don’t need to carve them in their metals, paper is fine. It recommends carving in metal because the energies in the book best align with certain metals, which make your experiences and manifestations much stronger.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

That is super helpful. I’m not against carving them in metal but it seems like that would be a long, expensive and arduous process.

1 Like

I would recommend that if you are really interested in the teachings of the book, go ahead and carve them, but for now it’s best to use paper to get the feel of how the energy feels to you.

What about the other stuff like a period of purity and not eating meat for a whole week as well as fasting for one of the days?