Necromancy

Want to summon a dead relative for a few reasons. I can get some of his ashes and belongings etc but what is the sigil one must use to call upon him? What inceense? Do i need a a scrying mirror? Ive summoned demoms before what is the difference? Please resomnd soon

1 Like

There is no sigil.

2 Likes

You don’t need a sigil to call upon a deceased relative. Seals are usually for more established spirits and are a relatively modern invention.

However, you could create one for your relative by using the Spare method with the name.

3 Likes

Since you want to contact an ancestor, another possible option is to call upon Bune, whose offices, besides riches, includes necromancy. She can put you in contact with your relative, and help establish a connection. A few here have used her with great success, and she was recommended to me for ancestor work.

3 Likes

I would recommend “Works of Darkness” as it has a chapter for introduction to this kind of Necromancy. You might also want to look into VooDoo as it seems to have some links to ancestral working tho I’m bit 100% sure as I have not looked to deep into it.
I hope this helps. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dire warning:
You will not get what you think you will get,you will meet a dark figure that will look like a shadow of your relative’s former self…It will scare you and you will not like what happens.Read „Necromantic Sorcery“ by Dante Abiel.If you want to work with necromancy,start summoning and channeling random spirits than when you figure out how it works work with your dead relatives because I don’t think you want to see a soulless demon that looks like your relative and wants to destroy you but that happened to Dante Abiel don’t let it happen to you

@Jay_PM116

2 Likes

Explain i understand that he is dead and that he will not apeat to us the same way but i want to know why would he want to attack me? I have gris gris bags for protection as well as a bag of charged sand for protection and currently have a iorn pyrite charged for protection and wealth. Wouldnt that be good enough for protection?

Initiation into Hermetics has a few safe methods for this that contact the true essence of the person and not their shades which is what most necromancy brings you.

1 Like

I have been working with azazel belial and piamon. I have a question tho… yesterday i got really stoned and i had a gris gris bag two of them one for prosperity and one for protection i actually tied to my iorn pyrite necklace and i was tripping out wanting to take it off i felt a type of heat or something coming from it making me uncomfortable. So i went home took off the necklace and it went away could it be that the MJ made my magical senses stronger as i have not smoked in about 3 months? Or was i just tripping please help appreciate it so much

It’s possible being high increased your perception, sure. It wouldn’t make your senses “stronger” per se, though, just simply allow you to see what is right in front of you.

It could have also been an hallucination. Only practice while sober will help you differentiate between the two.

1 Like

About incense, use a Saturnian (if you want, with a bit of Mercurial) one e.g. Virginia snakeroot, soapwort, cypress. A scrying mirror may also be present, it’s not essential, but the same applies vice versa: mirror instead of incense.

1 Like

Being dead isn’t easy but when most people die and are summoned in this plane they change and turn into monsters ,at least that is how I see it.If you want to work with necromancy there are many books on that like Necromantic sorcery and Liber Falxifer,another good book is Black Magick of Ahriman but that book isn’t just about necromancy but its still good so you should read some of those before you start working with necromancy if you want to be serious

1 Like

I reckon that I should give little wisdom about necromancy too, well here it goes:

1. Depending on the immersion you may feel little bit of insanity.
  2. Necromancy id full of raw energy so you may get hooked on it.
  3. Your ego is going to get shot down.
  4. It´s possible to have your body deteorite depending on the depth of the immersion( I know from personnal experience because as I´m writing this, I´m experiencing them). Or in the very least your body may be damaged little bit. Or you may not suffer the physical changes at all.
  5. Necromantic alchemy but it requires certain depth of immersion.
1 Like