Necromancy ritual to summon the dead

The ritual of necromancy:

1. First step is outside the summoning circle to draw a small circle with a triangle inside and at the corners should be written the name of the intranquil spirit starting from the upper left side like for example Leonard: "Le O Nard "and in the center his matrix, sigil, photo and/or an object what was his/ her. And at the top of the triangle one candle. Light the candle.

2. Second step is tracing the circle:
    North Belial: lirach tasa vefa wehlic Belial
    East Lucifer: renich tasa uberaca biasa icar Lucifer
    South Satan: tasa reme laris Satan
    West Leviathan: jedan tasa hoet naca Leviathan

Doing the invoking Pentagram of Earth by all cardinal directions.

1. Third step is to summon in the power circle Bune, Bifrons, Hecate, Hades, Euronymous, Astarte or Kerberos cause they have Power over the dead. Do it through the sigil of the chosen necromancy God and light a candle to summon him/her and chant the enn. Make the Statement
    "… (Name of the necromancy God) give me the power to summon the dead! "

2. Forth step is light the incense inside and let it fill the space. Call now the spirit of the dead 3 times:

“Colpriziana offina alta nestra fuaro menuet, I call you …(Name 3 times) the dead which i seek, … (Name 3 times) you are the dead that i seek. Spirit of the dead … (Name 3 times) you may now take your place - where your Name is written. Berald, Beroald, Balbin, Gab, Gabor, Agaba! ARISE I charge, call and manifest you” (3 times)

1. Trace the sign X in the air (from upon to below) marking the name of the dead. Concentrate and wait for the dead to manifest in the smoke. You can use here a consecrated cigar if you are a smoker to manifest the spirit. The moment you see him/her say: “Allay Fortission Fortissio Allynsen Roua” (3 times)

2. Tell the dead what you need of him/her. Also tell which reward will be given if succesfully accomplished. Especially if he/she had unfulfilled last wishes.

3. License to depart “Go and fulfill your task by Omgroma Epic Sayoc, Satony, Degony, Eparigon, Galiganon, Zogogen, Ferstigon. I License you to depart unto your proper place and let there be peace between us evermore” (3 times)

4. Close the circle through the banishing Pentagrams of Earth thanking the chosen God of Necromancy and the watchers Belial, Lucifer, Satan, Leviathan.

5. Last step light out the candles, incense too if they are still on, guard the matrix of the summoned dead in a box or bag and say: “It is done!”

That’s it!

1 Like

Where did you get this from? Some of the wording and steps are almost exactly the same as these

https://www.angelfire.com/wa/ThunderRoad/necromancy.html

2 Likes

You should cite your sources, Rav. Some of the non-barbarous wording is nearly identical.

2 Likes

@Lady_Eva please close and delete this thread. Ty

Not what I was suggesting, Rav. Just a citation.

1 Like