Necessities for evoking

Hello anyone reading this I’m quite new to all of this and my question is what is required for evoking Lucifer? What if anything do I need in order for me to actually successfully evoke him? Thank you in advance.

Technically all you need to evoke is a great deal of poise, mental focus, and ability to wield, channel, and direct energies a hell of a lot bigger than you are. Things that help are an altar, a summoning triangle and protective circle if you have a hard time visualizing the entire ritual space all at once on the subtle plane.

2 Likes

All you need is imagination is and probably a sigil. But even that is not necessary if you build an astral temple.

1 Like

So tell me what you have read so far about Lucifer. 12 hrs ago you were saying you wanted to learn all you can. Share what you learned so far and lets see if we can help you with your journey.

This may help with building a ritual for Lucifer.

Yes learn all I can. I didn’t say what I did and didn’t know. You can always learn more. I want to learn all that I possibly can learn about all of this. I knew you could summon Lucifer but I did not and still do not know how to do it. So yes 12 hours ago I did say I wanted to learn all I can and here I am trying to learn all I can. So please if you can inform me on what all is needed to summon Lucifer.