Nasty revenge

Shortly, cause im loosing hatred with time.
One guy tried to touch my girl in a way what its only acceptable for being couple. She didnt accept that. Neither do I. He is lucky enough to be alive after what i done him.
The concern is my used to be friends are blaming me for things that didnt have place because he lied about whole situation making me provoke that fight and beating my own girl. They dont belive us cause we are couple. I know, shitty friends, but they havent seen the whole spectrum.
My question ; which demon will make all people who heard false version to belive me and hate him for whole incident.
Now its must be a demon cause i belive it wil more spectacular results. Now dont get me wrong. Its not about forget about everything and let it go. I will (after the ritual)
I was thinking about Gratlion or Eshmak to mind control them.
Brothers and sisters in Darkness I am counting for your expierience.

I’d call Belial, he hates abuse of power (I’m guessing she was somehow for whatever reason not able to tell him off and say WTF at the time) - he HATES that stuff, and he loves being a nasty bastard given a chance.

JMO and I;m sure other people will have more to add.

Outside my plegded spirits that are not relevant for this, he’s the first one I’d call if someone pulled that shit with me.

Some times you dont need spirits. If he touched your girl and your sure. Just beat his ass. If hes not a pussy and wont call the cops. I have 3 kids i cant do stuff like that anymore. But i would at least slap him like he was a woman.

There’s always crabs…

[url=http://crabrevenge.com/]http://crabrevenge.com/[/url]

Im writing this totally devasted. You see, if you have read my topic you should know that I had fight because somebody touched my beloved girl. Today I know that she wanted to be touched by this guy. My heart burns and eyes filling with tears. I was left and betrayed by people who was always with me. I tried to make them back. Ofc when you need magick its always fails you. I just wanted to share this with you. Is there any way I can get rid of them? I would like to transfer my all attachment, pain and powerlessness to them. So they can no longer affect me. What I was able to manifest was only pain. My true goal is to make them feel what i feel. To make them understand what they have done to me. Just to loose all what makes me suffer. Any sugestions?
Edit ; I have read something about “cut spell” in bring my ex back section. Can anybody instruct me at this?

I had to do something similar to move out the feeling that were put in my heart by this guy, and I thought were my own feelings. I used Koetting ritual from one of his books, I think was work of darkness, the love spell, but I adapted to my needs. I basically moved the feelings that I had in my heart into his and filled my heart with darkness. I felt very good and relieved after that for a while…until he found out somehow what I did and countered it. So you might want to try that, combined with self hipnosis and eft, it might work.

[quote=“Selieten, post:5, topic:8083”]Im writing this totally devasted. You see, if you have read my topic you should know that I had fight because somebody touched my beloved girl. Today I know that she wanted to be touched by this guy. My heart burns and eyes filling with tears. I was left and betrayed by people who was always with me. I tried to make them back. Ofc when you need magick its always fails you. I just wanted to share this with you. Is there any way I can get rid of them? I would like to transfer my all attachment, pain and powerlessness to them. So they can no longer affect me. What I was able to manifest was only pain. My true goal is to make them feel what i feel. To make them understand what they have done to me. Just to loose all what makes me suffer. Any sugestions?
Edit ; I have read something about “cut spell” in bring my ex back section. Can anybody instruct me at this?[/quote]

do a cut and clear between you and your girl and go on with your life.

best revenge you can get on two miserable people is to leave them alone and do nothing to them. their misery will lead them to fuck each other over in time.

Selieten, I just got a message through for you to contact Varnaxis, he wants to talk to you - yes I know that’s crazy but hey, anyway here’s his info, sigil, and data, PM me if you need to know any more: Varnaxis: Demon Of Dark Ascent.

I would like to get someone beat but I dont want to get in any trouble how can I get help from the gods to send me someone that will gladly do it for me and wouldn’t t get caught or rat on me or themselves …I need this done soon.