NAP-Shemhamforash angels kicking ass

hey guys i found this one about semhamphorash angels.and it contains the sigils and the conjurations.

[url=http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/shemhamphorash.pdf]The Irina Shayk | Beauty BLOG | Reviews Best Product

3 Likes

This book baffled me as it seemed too simplified. I have yet to use it but do these angels require offerings etc? Forgive me it has been a while and I misplaced my book which really annoys meā€¦

SIMPLIFIED? are you kidding me? iā€™ve been reading that thing for years and iā€™m only now beginning to understand some of it! here are some of the things it has taught me.

it never hurts to be generous. give them a candle anointed with spearmint. they like that.

1 Like

The fool, I am talking more about the way Cobb made the book simplified for the reader, the book is by no means easy, I am a novice what do I know but I meant he laid it out in a fashion that to me is simple to read, not to do! Jesus I find it baffling, these rituals.

I tried the money one last week with results but it may be a coincidence, who knows. Thanks for your link, I was by no means being smug by making that statement about it being simplified. Thank you

1 Like

Where can I find that NAP book?

Sounds interesting!

unfortunately, it doesnā€™t seem like you can find it anywhere anymore. it seems to have been pulled offline by trolls and complainers, who clearly are angry that it is working so well for so many who actually have a copy of it.

1 Like

The Gallery of Magick books also seem to cover a lot of this. I love those books!

3 Likes

For anyone whoā€™ve tried the section for ā€œHow to attack and defend yourself from enemiesā€ in NAP, is it necessary to perform the new avatar power ritual before proceeding with the defensive armour ritual?

1 Like

Yes.

The Power ritual is a self hypnosis relaxation for getting into trance. In the Defensive Armour Ritual, you must perform the Central Pillar first, which is a watered down version of the Golden Dawnā€™s Middle Pillar, and if you read that ritual, it says to perform the Power Ritual first.

So you would do the Power Ritual to point A
Then you would do the Central Pillar (which is actually two parts, Opening the Gates and the Circulation of Light)
Then you would do the Defensive Armour.

4 Likes

I was slightly confused. Thank you!

2 Likes

Two questions. 1. Is it normal to feel like something is trying to enter my body?
2. In which point of your outline do you conjure a spirit/ daemon/angel?

1 Like

This is a really interesting post - NAP is now on Amazon rereleased. Would I get better results if I found out the names and used them instead? (Beginner)

1 Like

Her daughter is still selling it in new edition

1 Like

@fool has left the forum, at least for now. This topic started in 2014, so itā€™s pretty old.

The book is now available from the authorā€™s daughter & Amazon, the Kindle version is currently $17.49, and there are downloads so you can read that on non-Kindle devices.

2 Likes

Thanks I have the book now - just trying to work out how to get it working fastest and most effective. Very interesting thread

2 Likes

I think the key is to get into trance properly during the NAP ritual with self hypnosis, maybe some binaural beats is a good idea. Someone has recorded the NAP ritual and there is a recording on youtube. If you listen while on a laptop you can open up two videos and simultaneously listen to binaural beats as well as the NAP induction.

Iā€™d say that you also have to read the book a couple of time to familiarize as it suggests because it has a lot of steps to follow and if you bookmark your pages beforehand that will save you flipping through the book. Better yet write out on a sheet of paper beforehand the sequence of your workings. Hope you get good results.

5 Likes

Such synchronisity!!! I love it! I actually have been listening to the recording and bineural beats and I can see some success already occurring. Love these Angels!!!

2 Likes

Which of the angels are you successfully working with?

Iā€™m going to work with that book again soon. I donā€™t think I was able to get in the right state when I first worked with the book, and I think that is key.

1 Like

Yeah I think so. Iā€™m working on bringing my ex back and contact has now been reestablishedā€¦ took about 7 days and I did reach out but it appears successful. Iā€™ve got to be careful not to repeat old habits or I donā€™t think it will work but the energy is different and I have an extra tool to work with now. Iā€™m using several Angels for a common purpose and it does suggest that can be slower but can be done - so Arzel, Haniel, Jahzair, Pagiel, Elubatel, and Dynamis. I wonā€™t say itā€™s doneā€¦ but it appears to be beginning so Iā€™m sticking with it and hopefully will have an eventual success story.

2 Likes

Sounds good, I hope it works out successfully