NAP-Shemhamforash angels kicking ass

hey guys i found this one about semhamphorash angels.and it contains the sigils and the conjurations.

http://www.golden-dawn-canada.com/pdf/shemhamphorash.pdf

This book baffled me as it seemed too simplified. I have yet to use it but do these angels require offerings etc? Forgive me it has been a while and I misplaced my book which really annoys me…

SIMPLIFIED? are you kidding me? i’ve been reading that thing for years and i’m only now beginning to understand some of it! here are some of the things it has taught me.

it never hurts to be generous. give them a candle anointed with spearmint. they like that.

The fool, I am talking more about the way Cobb made the book simplified for the reader, the book is by no means easy, I am a novice what do I know but I meant he laid it out in a fashion that to me is simple to read, not to do! Jesus I find it baffling, these rituals.

I tried the money one last week with results but it may be a coincidence, who knows. Thanks for your link, I was by no means being smug by making that statement about it being simplified. Thank you

Where can I find that NAP book?

Sounds interesting!

unfortunately, it doesn’t seem like you can find it anywhere anymore. it seems to have been pulled offline by trolls and complainers, who clearly are angry that it is working so well for so many who actually have a copy of it.

but i’ll tell you what. i’m going to give you FREE substitution rituals you can do that are available online. you won’t get in trouble for looking at the substitute rituals, they are all over the net. you WILL get in trouble for pdf-begging. however, if you do the following, you won’t need a copy of the miracle of new avatar power anymore: read on.

the centrepiece of the miracle of new avatar power is the complete nap titanic rite. the parts of the titanic rite are as follows:
how to use the central pillar ritual to perform rituals p144
(use p146 and the tree of life on thelemapedia to map your request)
uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
the new avatar power ritual p42
bringing in the new avatar power p136-8
the new avatar power circulation ritual p139-40
the new avatar power fountain ritual p141
invocation to strengthen the fountain of your new avatar power p142
the shattering new avatar power attracting and banishing ritual p145-8
the dee-hay-thooth evocation p189-90
uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79
how to ‘come back’ from the new avatar power ritual p67
keeping your book of shadows p44

much of ggc’s info was taken from the golden dawn and crowley. i’m going to show you the substitutes you can use for the titanic rite:

for the part of the book entitled ‘how to use the central pillar ritual to perform rituals p144’, i have written this thread connects the keyscales from crowley’s book liber 777. the keyscales connect your desires and map them to the different elements, planets/spheres and shades, and zodiac/mansion stars in the sky based on the geocentric model which underpins much of western ceremonial magick. knowing what part of the universe connects to what you desire will help you map out the emanations from the universe to draw power into whatever you want. the colors of the queen and empress scale draw those things to you, and the colors of the king and emperor scales repel them from you. in this preparatory immersion you figure out what you want, find spirits and elements on each of the levels: zodiacal, planetary, or elemental, to do whatever it is you want them to do, and you find physical objects (such as geomantic or tarot cards or other natural objects) that connect your spiritual idea to physical reality. you get out what you put into preparatory immersion, so study carefully and put the correspondences together carefully. unfortunately, you are a bit on your own here - ggc’s book makes it a lot easier to do this part than crowley’s does - but tread carefully and you will surely learn a lot, and in fact to a level of depth that ggc only hints at.

for ‘uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79’ you can substitute the qabalistic cross section of the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram. my personal suggestion is to instead use the qabalistic cross section of frater osiris’ new banishing ritual of the pentagram instead - it is more factually correct and it WORKS REALLY WELL if you do it a lot.

for ‘the new avatar power ritual p42’ you can substitute just about any hypnotic induction and deepener. at the end of your induction and deepener when you are relaxed, you do the invocation of the arcangels from the new banishing ritual of the pentagram, but you only call on the spirit of the east, and instead of calling on raphael, you call on arzel. then you go quiet for a couple of minutes.

the next part of the titanic ritual has three parts: ‘bringing in the new avatar power p136-8,’ ‘the new avatar power circulation ritual p139-40,’ and ‘the new avatar power fountain ritual p141.’ all three of these parts form the golden dawn’s middle pillar ritual and the circulation of the body of light.

the ‘invocation to strengthen the fountain of your new avatar power p142’ is a severely truncated version of section a, aa, ff, gg, and h from liber samekh. you can either do the cut-down version or the full thing as you please.

‘the shattering new avatar power attracting and banishing ritual p145-8’ is really nothing more than asking whatever angel or demon you conjured to do whatever it is you want. you can copy these conjurations out of any grimoire or you can write your own. they are in the form of a direct hypnotic command or any suggestion. after stating what you want to happen, you say and visualize the color of the queen/king or empress/emperor scale to draw/repel whatever it is you want.

i have yet to figure out where ‘the dee-hay-thooth evocation p189-90’ comes from. thefoolspeaks (no relation btw) has an explanation of dee-hay-thooth and how to do it. if for whatever reason tfs objects to this hyperlink, you are on your own. having said that, dee-hay-thooth is OPTIONAL so if you leave it out don’t feel bad, the magick will still work.

‘uncrossing ritual to banish evil influences from any source p79’ i already explained.

if this issue becomes a controversy ever again, do this INSTEAD of the abovementioned to conjure spirits:

do the NBRP, LBRH, middle pillar ritual and the circulation of the body of light, and liber samekh from beginning to end, and then conjure whatever you want from this thread i have already created for you.

THERE. YOU NO LONGER NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HAVING A COPY OF THE MIRACLE OF NEW AVATAR POWER.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

The Gallery of Magick books also seem to cover a lot of this. I love those books!