Names of god

Could you write here or in PM or send me a mate?on the topic names of the power of Yahweh

You can ask Yahweh for anything you want. I have sigils for El , and Adonai (not Yahweh) which is the same god different name (I haven’t personally tested them)

I used to wonder why a lot of the angels names end in “ El “ , then the answer was obvious. Because God/Elohim is their father/ creator & they are the Sons of God

1 Like

Most angels are under “source”, not Yahweh. The el is just a naming convention.

1 Like

El means god , for example the AA Michael’s name means He who is like God. Samael the venom of god etc

2 Likes

This also makes me think of the names Garamel & Azrael from the Smurfs :thinking:. Where they come up with that?

Well, Azrael is the name of the Judaic angel of death. A fitting name for a cat that hunts Smurfs, don’t you think?

And Gargamel comes from the story of Gargantua and Pantagruel by Francois Rabelais. In the story, Gargamelle was the mother of the giantess Gargantua. The name was suggested by Belgian comic writer and magazine editor, Yvan Delporte.

2 Likes

-jah and -jod (or -iah and -iod) are only used as suffixes for angels because “Jah is the name of beneficence, and Jod the name of a diety.” (Apgrippa)

-el came more to mean “power” which is why it can be attributed to demons as well

1 Like

I’m not sure about smurfs , but I did wonder about demons names ending in EL which someone has addressed before I got back here

1 Like

what are these symbols

It seems to me that none of you wrote the appropriate one and rather it’s my fault, I meant secretly hiding names
for example 72 letter name Hem Meforash
or not made up names but given by God himself to you magicians, if of course you can share

Sorry to bother you, but perhaps you haven’t seen my last message, thank you in advance for your attention and response
@DarkestKnight @L1zard @Azhriaz

I saw, but don’t quite understand :disappointed:

1 Like

I’m not super knowledgeable on the topic of names of yahweh, and I might still be kinda missing what you’re asking (in which case, my apologies)

If you’re asking about things like the 72 letter names and similar, Bahir or Sefer HaBahir has a lot more on this topic. There are some other works that touch heavily on this topic, but I’m pretty sure that’s the oldest one at least.

Agrippa’s Three Books of Occult Philosophy touches a little bit on this topic (the only reason I have any familiarity at all) but as with almost everything he writes about, it’s good for getting a basic grasp, but is not meant to be an in depth source.

Hopefully someone else can provide a better answer than I can, but if someone doesn’t, there’s a channel on YouTube called Esoterica which might help you find out more on this topic. He has a whole playlist on Jewish Mysticism and Occultism, and there’s a least a few videos which cover works that I know include this topic.

1 Like
1 Like

they are sigils , you can use EL or Adonai in a ritual to ask for whatever you want.

1 Like