Name meanings!

Protector of humanity I think my name means

Fitting for me

1 Like

My first name means highly gifted or blessed. And the middle name means aristocratic.

3 Likes

I think mine is noble natured, or noble of kind, something like that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My birth name is derived from sanskrit and it literally means, Lover and in deep root meaning it also mean wisdom Or knowledge seeker.

1 Like

I prefer ignore my real name, it means fire & I hate being wrathful, it doesn’t fit with what I perceive as my real identity.

2 Likes

My name means “man from Adria” (town in Italy). But its ultimate origin is most likely via the former river Adria from the Venetic and Illyrian word adur, meaning ‘sea’ or ‘water’.

2 Likes

:confused: Mine means Away from fire like the fire of hell
Which is sad

2 Likes

Thanks to this thread I found out my name has Hebrew origin and means “Grace”.
Very ironic, considering I am completely lacking on that department.

1 Like

Real name- strong, virtuous, honorable.
Ehhh.
Username, I’m always in pain and prefer to be anonymous generally. Painon.

1 Like

My name means anointed.

1 Like

My name means “a narrow strait” but I am anything but strait and narrow

1 Like

I have a couple names.
One means “wanderer“ or “endless cycle”.
The other means “scholar” or “fugitive”. The interesting part of this second name is the first time I found its meaning it meant “eternal love, life, beauty, and happiness” from multiple online sources but now it’s something completely different and I cannot find that original meaning anywhere.

Welp, learned something new. Mine has two meanings, Google landing page said it means Holy one. But all the links direct to a meaning of the burnt. Referring to criminals who have been branded.

1 Like

What is that?

A brand is using super heated metal to burn a specific symbol into somethings surface. Its typically used in the cattle industry to mark their herd.

1 Like

My name means Happiness, Joy, Bliss.

2 Likes

my 1st name means “YHWH is God”
And my middle (which is Nigerian) means God has done well"

2 Likes

Since I like myself to be looked mysterious in other people’s eyes, I’ll tell my BALG nickname’s meaning not that of my real name.
My BALG nickname means “The Milky Way” in my native language.
And yes, I think my nickname meaning has pretty much to do with my real self.

1 Like