Naamah sigil, I didn't draw this 😂

So, my journey started with Goddess Lilith. She came to me when I was at my lowest. Depressed, spiritually lonely, anxiety all over the place. She comforted me and let me know She was there. I began a relationship with Her which was super emotional as you can imagine. She kicked my ass emotionally, showed me where I was messing my life up and tested me. It was so worth everything. I could spend all day writing about Her and how much I love and adore Her. Then enters Goddess Naamah!! :laughing::grin: I feel like Lilith has pushed me towards Naamah for certain reasons. I feel like both of them have actually been in my life longer than I realize. I believe Naamah is going to show me a lot of things. She makes me feel so secure and relaxed when I talk to Her. I can feel Her presence which is so comforting. She also has a sense of humor :joy:. I will post later about that. I have asked Her to help me experience Her as much as I can. Learn as much as I can. I’ve given many offerings and she has made her presence known many times. Well, a couple days ago, I ran into this drawing. At first, I didn’t pay much attention to it but as I was walking by it, I was like wth? I just shook my head and smiled. I know I didn’t draw this and there are no magic markers up here. So yeah :laughing::laughing:

10 Likes

Naamah and Lilith are purely amazing

4 Likes

They really are.

2 Likes

What book is that for the last image?

3 Likes

I believe it’s Temple of the Accenting Flame PDF.

1 Like

Just wanted to say this sigil is amazing :sob: the energy comes so powerful and strong. Thank you.

1 Like

No, thank you. Actually, I believe Naamah is tugging at my heart strings to come to Her tonight. I was literally just thinking about Her when “something” told me to get on this website :laughing: I love that Goddess.

2 Likes

I just met her a half hour ago and man… she makes a damn great first impression. I can see why you love her most definitely. She’s tugging at heart strings. :weary: I used this sigil found it looking for another reason and honestly after asking her for one thing I want to keep her around. Her energy is comforting and consuming. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Naamah is a gem. She is helping me with my Kundalini. I’m so glad that you were able to meet Her. Yes, She is very comforting and funny as hell too. I offered Her cheesecake and wine a long time ago and She said “you’re trying to get me drunk and fat!” Whenever I invoke Her, She makes my muscles twitch… A lot… I play this pool game on my phone. I was lining up a shot and my tricep was spasming so hard I couldn’t make the shot :rofl: She is very powerful and soothing. The first time I astral projected on my own, She and Lilith both met me. It was a day I will never forget. When the experience was over and I come back to reality, I was crying the happiest tears of my life. I was so tired, I literally couldn’t hardly walk :laughing:. I could tell you stories all day long about Her, Lilith and Agrat Bat Mahlat. They are all so wonderful.

2 Likes

Awesome sigil, very feminine and charming

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this. Queen Nahemah is indeed very very amazing. I love her so much and share a deep bond with her. And I love everyone who loves this Great Goddess too. May you all be blessed my darlings :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I really needed to hear this. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Thank you too! Stay strong no matter what all of us are here for you. Queen Nahemah loves you dearly.

1 Like

Saying this with tears in my eyes, I love Her too, I just wish I could hear Her. I’ve been feeling pulled in SO many different directions and don’t know which way to go.

1 Like