Mystique's Mindless Montages

Of course! :slight_smile: I empathize with ‘spiral people’ such as ourselves.

If you need one of their sigils, let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I remember a friend telling me that my darkness grew out of anger and the need for revenge… For me to have balance, and need the complete opposite of that to grow the light. While I had dark entities around, I need a light entity around.

Life will continue to anger me, so I need and entity that’ll help me. I also will need to find things in life that makes me happy or at least lightens my mood. Then imagine the light side of me growing. I’ll have to do this until I feel I achieved control of my darkness.

2 Likes

Heya! You might want to try a Buddha or Boddhisattva, they’re very happy people and generally have a dharma to spread happiness. Especially THE Buddha, or Maitreya! They’re the happiest and ‘widest’ of those kinds of people. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dunno about you but a simple conversation with another human being is enough to lift you up/cast some light…but find someone optimistic and not a goddamn pessimistic asshole :smiley:
Hugs n kisses :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Another mindless montage:

I might get back into meditation and strengthening my aura and power as I become a better person. If I become a better person, then, maybe the guy I like will like me even more. Heh, he’ll truly be proud of me, then. :smiling_imp::yum:

He did say he loved me, but it might be platonically…

3 Likes

Hiya! Gratitude is a naturally attractive mood to have, so if you focus your meditations on that, you’re bound to get some kind of response! :slight_smile:

1 Like

5 Likes

2 Likes

He actually didn’t see me as a monster. He knew I was a good person. But after all that, he still made me cry every day without a care in the world. He pretended he loved and cared about me, but it was all a lie. He was my best friend, who I was hoping to become more than someday. But he kept hurting me. We always argued. I loved him more than anything, but I had to leave. It hurts and I can’t stop crying, but I couldn’t stay around him. I bet I didn’t even impact his life at all. I doubt he’ll ever miss me. I doubt my leaving will ever hurt him, so why does it have to hurt me?!

2 Likes

Because you care :slight_smile:. You are already a good person. I’ve noticed that in the things you write.
I have a tip for you. Start your meditation daily, even if it’s 15 minutes.
What you have to learn is love and trust yourself. If you manage that. You can meditate on it (strengthen yourself).

The moment that you love yourself then guys and maybe that guy will notice you in a different way.

2 Likes

You’re not alone, I know the feeling… And many do. But we can all change. It’s never to late!

2 Likes

I just hate that I rarely trust people, but once I finally trusted someone, he treats me like shit. He acts like trust means nothing anymore. He should’ve been grateful

2 Likes

Yes, that’s really irritating and it hurts you. But when you love yourself another aura, energy takes over, a much stronger aura. Your subconscious won’t accept that behavior and it will not happen. Take control. Love yourself. Enjoy life and then the rest will come :slight_smile:

But always remember it’s the other person, not you. You give and you get shit back.

Take care @anon9236988, have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

PNG

(Cue: How Bad Can I Be)

He wanted me to be the bad guy, so I’m the bad guy. I also remember him saying how he can control “alpha wolves,” but this is one wolf he couldn’t really control.

I also remember having entities around me wanting to kick his ass before the last straw, but now, he’ll definitely be getting the “karma” he preaches about.

1 Like

He’s trying to make me feel bad. He won’t fully access my easily triggered empathy. I’ll see if I can have a demon or god to gain control of my body, when I am in super panicky and bad situations.

Whhaaattt isss liiffee. Why does shit be the way it does. My grammar is even malfunctioning. What is life. Why does love drive me insane. I hate love. It’s love/hate. Young and the restless ass shit.

I think I have an obsession:
IMG_8289

I know you know of this but the images just make me think Evocation Of My Personal Daemon

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hey, that’s a nice Swamp-Hecate vibe you got! How’d you end up there? :slight_smile: