My Walpurgisnacht Ritual With Lucifer, Lilith, and Belial!

It has been a while since I’ve had a topic but I thought I’d share a ritual I just did.

So in E.A.'s most recent live chat, he gave out an invitation for people to do a ritual in tandem with him and others for world and person change. Causing us to empower each other. I thought that sounded cool so I decided to join in.

There wasn’t a specific ritual to do just any ritual. So seeing that I’m at my parent’s house atm and can not use candles I just used Sigils and invocations. I choose Lucifer, Lilith, and Belail because I’ve been drawn to work with them for a while. Now my senses aren’t the best and even getting into a decent alter state has been giving me trouble but none the less I went through with it.

I gazed at the sigil first and called them to me and proceeded to do the invocation then I gazed at the sigil again. I did this with all three and then I stared at the night sky visualizing and verbalizing my desires. My visualization is usually pretty good at least when it comes to scans but I have a feeling I was trying too hard to visualize at that moment.

After I did that I went into my bathroom which was darker than my room and I could turn the lights off and I gazed at the sigils again. I felt more this time like I felt something during the first part but this felt more intimate. I could definitely tell the difference in energy for each. I gazed at the sigil and verbalized and visualized what I desired for each demon. I could tell each of them was drawn to different aspects of my personal change (Lucifer in the spiritual/psychic, Lilith in the love and sex, and Belial in the career and income). My wordage and where I felt energy changed with each demon as well. For example, with Belial, I felt myself saying stuff more boastfully and aggressive and felt the energy in my chest.

Once that’s as done I gazed into my reflection in bathroom mirror when it was pitch black and stated my intent again before closing it off with a thank you to Lucifer, Lilith, and Belial!

I wasn’t in an altered state I wish I was in like I wasn’t immersed as I would have liked to be but I believe I still made the contact I needed to. I just need to work on that. It was still a good ritual, I still felt stuff and I was invested in it. It wasn’t as smooth like I shifted around and made some stuff up on the spot (Like staring at the night sky or going into the bathroom) but it also wasn’t a lazy ritual and I feel I put in the effort for it.

Either way shout out to Lucifer, Lilith and Belial! Praise be to those awesome entities and a shout out to anyone else who did a ritual tonight as well! You are all fucking awesome (even if you didn’t do a ritual, remember you’re awesome).

Thank you for reading all of this and I hope you all enjoyed!

6 Likes

Hail king belial
Hail Satanchia
Hail Lucifer
Hail Lilith

2 Likes

Ama Lilith! Hail Lucifer! Hail Belial! Hail Mephistopheles! Hail Satan!

May we manifest the end of fear and our will upon a dying age!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like