My Very Public Apology to E.A

I love this saying and say it myself constantly. Who cares what others think, most people who are closed minded are just sheep.

1 Like

It’s also because people around him make him kind of off putting, he has a lot of sheeple around him that make him seem like he has an inflated ego. He doesn’t speak on it because I assume he doesn’t worry himself with the people who choose to boast and speak his name in over grandiose ways, but it still gives weird ideas about him. Personally I don’t care about him, I don’t follow his teachings or anything the people who get on hands and knees to him. It’s kind of foreign to me.

2 Likes

Guyliner. :joy:

2 Likes

I happen to think guyliner is very sexy.
Keep the discussion on point please :smirk:

2 Likes

I’m still not fond of how long shipping takes on products. 10$ more and it’d be next day shipping in the states. One can have a message, a product, etc but if the service to deliver is sub-par and behind the times of the technical world, then people are going to use a different distributor or company entirely and read their messages. As of yet… I am not impressed at all. As far as I know these books are copy/pasted with a few good editors. They damn better be all unique material and that doesn’t just go for EA but all associated mages in BALG. I don’t pirate and I haven’t bought used (seems the books I wanted weren’t available except EBAY (blech).

So… not impressed with a few videos (though they are generally good videos). I sure as hell am NOT going to get private consultations. So why apologize. I really haven’t seen what you did so wrong but maybe I’m spiritually blind.

1 Like

E.A. is a forum “member” insofar as we know he reads this forum, even though he doesn’t post right now.

As someone who is also a forum member, if my relationship broke down and I mentioned it on the forum, and a male member posted this, I don’t know what I’d feel:

It’s all my fault Eva’s relationship failed. She will never be completely satisfied with a mortal again.

Probably somewhat harassed, intimidated, insulted, and as though a person I have never met was trying to control me. I have no doubt that at least some people on here would comment to this effect.

And I don’t know how any other active member would feel in that situation either, if it was their long-term relationship, and someone stating they caused it, for whatever reason and by whatever method.

Just an observation… I’m not white-knighting for the guy (or his ex) and don’t know him well enough to have any idea how HE would react, if he sees this. :man_shrugging:

And to be very clear, I don’t try to moderate messages to E.A. set here unless they’re overtly breaking rules, this is just my personal take on things as a user of the forum.

16 Likes

Edgy

4 Likes

I don’t understand what this has to do with the topic.

…Not gonna lie, this sounds really narcissistic. What makes you believe you have any influence on EA’s love life? He’s not your puppet.

If you actually have to tell people this, it means you really do give a flying fuck about what people think of you.

If you didn’t, you wouldn’t be telling people.

Your title says otherwise.

12 Likes

I think the point is EA. I made a comment about him.
Checkmate.

Let them.

People on the internet make fun of everything all the time. Dealing with them is a waste of time and energy that can be better used on something productive.

1 Like

To be fair youtube is not specifically occult, so youtubers trolling and crapping on his videos is as normal as a human having to take a shit, nothing to get your underwear in a bunch over.

4 Likes

There are envious occult forums that make constant fun of balg. Join any that are still up and search BALG or EA on there. You’ll see some pretty Troll comments. I actually thought only Timothy read the forums here when alerted on troll status. If they did, I would think it would be on book/video reviews. And maybe, just maybe they are so in depth in their research that they just don’t have time to be on forums. I have no idea how much time consultations and various rituals plus videos and book writing takes but if it is a career then its going to gobble up a ton of time.

I also don’t know how many workers he has hired for site upkeep, packaging and shipping, printing, manufacturing of products like (statues/mats, etc), accounting, business management decisions, and keeping a staff via phone/email/etc for customer service.

*Do work on those logistics, shipping, and customer service though.

You can always find new “kings”, that’s the point of being a whore. The path of the whore is never dead, as there are always the lost and the damned who are willing to sacrifice themselves to the scarlet women.

4 Likes

I don’t know why anyone would want to fuck with god kings. Ew, they have “been around”. God slaves are where it is at. If you are god, why not get some god slaves? (actually, that isn’t as fun as it sounds.)