My thanks to orabas

So a few weeks ago I called orabas up talked and asked him for my book to be seen by people for it to get the recognition it need to thrive and he came back and did it in such an amazing way I’m so happy with the results he gave me I just still can’t he went as far as taking me to new Mexico and I sold my book in person to a nice young woman and even sold it to my first book store owner I’m very excited thank you so much orabas your so amazing all hail orabas

3 Likes

Interesting,

I tried to work with him last week and asked for a task to be completed (with a deadline, since all I need is a little push on someone to do something this person actually wants). And I’m also a writer. Do you mind if I PM you?

1 Like

No go right ahead and p.m me

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be the first. :smile:

2 Likes

Sorry, mate, I don’t understand. First in what? Giving a task with a deadline?

No. I also confided in her. When the time comes I will graciously ask for her help in assessing my own books, which I want to be traditionally published. Writers need critique groups, it helps them a great deal. For what it’s worth, I may only be aspiring right now, and working on a couple, but if you ever need some brutal critique let me know. :facepunch:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, mate!

You’re awesome, but I (mostly) write in Spanish. Anyway, if I can help you, shoot me a PM.

3 Likes

I will do man. I do intend to learn Spanish someday, but not right now too swamped. Even if you write in Spanish, you can still pitch concepts to English writers, to hear whether they think it’s great or dreary. See you later man.

3 Likes

Orobas is awesome.

1 Like

I’ll def give you all advice I’m a self published author I was told by an author in new Mexico that publisher won’t take you seriously unless you have a huge fan base and at least two really good books out there start as early as possible to build that fan base and make ppl excited for your books cause it’s hard if you don’t do it before your done also don’t expect to publish it and make millions off it by doing nothing I did that and my first one collected dust for half a decade lol not really almost four years actually you have to promote it if you don’t it won’t go Nowhere
I self published because no one would take my book seriously… And there are alot of horror stories about traditional publishing scams and no getting paid having to pay your soul just to get your book out there it’s tough and it’s hard self publishing is easy it’s the building of everything that’s hard take note to go to fivrr.com. Ppl will edit make book covers market and interview you all for cheap it’s better to have a publisher approach you then you them tbh then you won’t feel rejected and want to stop writing cause they can be real ass whloes let me tell you I hope this helps any of you reading this
I’m excited to read you all’s work :blush: I love books I actually have been looking to do a book launch for my next book so if anyone is ready to be published wants to coelaunch that would be fine with me

This was longer then I thought it would be

He is very awesome I’m so happy I called on him

If you o ly write Spanish it’s a good thing you sell more books when you have it translated in different languages though

When every your ready with your work or what you would like me to read you can go ahead and send it to me I’ll be nice also I wrote a post just now about info you may need to know so I hope it helps you

Thank you, have a pleasant day.

1 Like

I speak Spanish and I am happy to read your work if you were happy to share :smile:.

2 Likes

I will at some point :wink:

Thank you very much, mate!

PS: We should have a thread for Spanish speakers or something jaja

2 Likes