My tgs journey

My lack of ability to enter tgs has just cost me the love of my life. I can’t let that happen again. I honestly want to die but I won’t Kil myself

2 Likes

i’ll pm you now with the technique.

3 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Can you pm it to me too please, I am having immense trouble getting there

1 Like

just sent it to you

2 Likes

You can send me too! I’m having difficulties at the moment of evocation

1 Like

Also, you could try this: How To Start Using Spirit Sigils To Get Anything You Want - Become A Living God. It worked for me.

3 Likes

Could you send it to me as well

1 Like

Can you send it to me as well. Thanks in advance…

1 Like

By the amount of people replying to you, it might just be easier to have a tread in hand. Just my two cents.

2 Likes

All of you try this

It all starts internal spirits don’t actually use vocal sound instead they use energetic frequencies, when in trance our mind translates it into words.

The magickal imagination can be accessed in the theta gamma sync, structuring that being in a manifestation bases, then hearing the internal dialogue becomes natural.

Trust in the words you here don’t worry if you believe you’re making it up as I can assure you in these alter states like the rapture and theta gamma sync it’s hard to even think let alone fake a internal dialogue.

The main competent to evocation are as follows.

1: Entering the theta gamma sync.

2: seeing Static as a sign you’re In to state.

3: a sigil and conjuration to call the entity.

4: You’ll enter a state where the spirit is partly inside of you and outside of you, known as the crossroad state.

5: the rapture state is allowing the theta gamma sync to increase until you feel disorientated.

6: The spirit will always come trust me, you just have to structure its form, to see it Inside the static rain.

7: Trust in yourself and be completely in the moment and have a open mind.

These steps will guarantee a perfect evocation / spirit communication.

14 Likes

Simply look at a blank wall but draw your sight back focus on your breathing, feel a internal wiggle while doing this don’t look anyway, allow your eyes to relax like you’re day dreaming, do this until your vision begins to blur, and you start to get lost in your observation.

You’ll begin to see static rain, if you get happy or excited you’ll be pulled out of the trance you have to stay in the trance even if you see a alien ass raping a angel.

You still have to remain in that state, the deeper the theta gamma sync goes then you’ll enter the rapture state, the perfect state for evocation and possession.

This has worked with many and i mean many people i have taught, its simple, the reason people cannot enter it is because they over complicate it.

16 Likes

How do you draw ur sight back?

1 Like

I don’t

Think of it like looking through a window. First you’re looking through the glass, then you’re looking AT the glass. It’s a bit hard to describe, but it’s something everyone does naturally. Have you ever looked out of a window at something, and then brought your focus back to your own reflection? It’s the same mechanism, the only difference being you have to stay in that state a lot longer than usual.

2 Likes

Yes i have, so basically i have to place my attention on a wall and then focus on the blank empty space in front of me?

1 Like

Try a window at night if you have one that faces out onto no lights. I used to get different faces looking back at me but I didn’t realise what I was doing at the time

2 Likes

Yes, until the wall blurs out, and you have to hold your focus there, while bringing your awareness to your breath. You will feel an internal “click” in your head, what @C.Kendall referred to above as a wiggle. It can take as few as a couple of minutes or as long as half an hour, but you have to relax and let it happen. It can’t be forced. Just move your focus back, bring awareness to your breath, and wait. For myself, it feels like the world fades away, and there is only me, like in movies when the background is speeding by but the main actor is standing still.

2 Likes

Ok, sounds simple, can this aid in soul travel btw?

1 Like

Isn’t there a thread for this already?

1 Like