My target got married

Might just destroy his marriage now

If a muslim prays 5x a day does various prayers for protection love marriage etc whatever. A lot of energy builds up in their aura over time which could have protected him, a lot ppl dont get that the quran has actual power, i dont 100% know either where it comes from but it has and those prayers often work if done properly.

Also i noticed most muslims pray often for protection which is also heard so many muslims are very well protected

Maybe he is also into islamic magick and did various protection rites/Duas/Spells , you dont know.

If you wanna ruin his marriage id first do a Ritual to tear down his protections and one to sever his connection to allah before attempting that

6 Likes

Trust me this guy deserves all thats coming to him

Is it the parents that need to be targeted, if they did the choosing and didn’t choose you? They will just choose someone else again.

3 Likes

Lots of things could be at play here:

Maybe he was pressured into it,
maybe your work was effective,
maybe his will power was too strong against the magick,
maybe he chose to marry for reasons outside of love.

It happens. If you’re still interested in moving forward with your target, you could always do a break-up spell or spells to cause problems within the marriage and push him to divorce. But until you know what pushed him to get married, regardless of the work you have on him, your spells may not do what you want them to. A reading over your target and his marriage is definitely needed as a first step.

2 Likes

Same thing as @Sapphire10 happened to me too. just want to destroy. No matter how much energy I have to harvest from the universe for it.

As someone mentioned that first we need to take down their protection. I agree. Please someone elaborate the process of taking down target’s protection.

And yeah, I am good at spell casting in my imagination. So that any idea will be beneficial.

PS: I have already sent a petition to angel of wrath with six months deadline.

1 Like

Having grown up muslim, i am almost certain it was for ppwer of some sort.

Lolol

I agree

We need to those spells to destroy their marriage and if the family was involved something to bind them from interfering

1 Like

I know in my case it was total betrayal from the target. Right now I am thinking out of how to get under their protection.

1 Like

Mine was the same!

He was cheating with other women behind my back.
Then he had the nerve to text back dont contact me i got married but when other girls contacted him he never wrote back he was seeing me he continued to encourage them

On his head be it! I will be removing his protections and sending a break up
If i am not happy he wont be living happy ever after either

2 Likes

The love of your life is a cheater who married someone else?
:dotted_line_face:

4 Likes

Hard to accept that.

1 Like

Yep
It is and hurts me to the core not only the fact he cheated on me and the fact he is living happily ever after

I doubt he will live happy ever after with a woman he cheated with.
He will be bound to a marriage that the novelty will wear off quick and he will cheat on her too.
This marriage will be a great bad karma for him.
You will see it in the future.

He will pay for it and very badly.

I suggest you cut chords with him and focus on healing, self love and shadow work. There must be a reason you attracted this energy. You need to heal this reason.

The person who is meant for you will come as soon as you do the work. You can find some good affirmations on tik tok that can help you with your shadow work.

Examples are: I am enough. I am worthy of love. Etc.

Even if you try them for 5 days and you start pretending all that, they will change your energy in a very positive way.

1 Like

This is not the same woman he cheated with though

This is a woman his family arranged. A Marriage to

2 Likes

Time to curse

1 Like

Even worse.

Can you imagine the other woman how bad she has it? Lol
Imagine if you had just got into a marriage with a man your family arranged and he is a cheater amd you dont know it lol… i feel sorry for that girl.
Plus he feels nothing for her. He will soon start getting annoyed by her and boss her around.

Believe me. You are the one with the lucky escape. You dodged a bullet.

4 Likes

Yes i feel bad for her too
Once she finds out what scum he is she will be heading back home to be with her family.

Nasty piece of goods he would never know what love was even if it smacked him on the face

1 Like

Oh dear. Love magick and cursing an ex. Been, there, done that, seen friends do the same, and I just wish I had used all that precious power to perform wealth and beauty magic, get hotter, filthy rich, and perform a spell to land a handsome, rich husband that made the ex sorry we ever met. I know this sounds empty now that you are hurting, but this earth is filled with millions of quality men that could make you forget that idiot in no time. I´d say curse the bastard and focus on improving your life. You only live once, and your time, youth and beauty can never be recovered. Best of luck to you.

4 Likes

I’ve never done any love curses or break up spells (I’m interested in learning them though), but it almost sounds like this guy can’t love deep down. Maybe it is all fake emotions, perhaps he is damaged and he’s put up a front to everyone. Perhaps attack the source/emotion causing his pain deep down? There are people who try to feel love and will step on others in attempt to see if they can actually feel it and fail.