3. Attainment of Omnipotence

4. Substantial Contact

5. Incantation

6. Communication with the Spirit

7. Issuing a Task

8. Dismissal

9. Psychological Retraction,
    and still are having problems then here are my suggestions:

10. You are probably over thinking it all thus making the evocation harder then it needs to be. Stop thinking over every detail and just relax. Clear your mind. Put it this way, if you call on a spirit alone, it will come. You may not see it,hear it, etc but it will be there. So just know that regardless of what happens as long as you are able to speak then a evocation is possible. Granted it will be a one sided conversation and be a bit awkward.

11. It is easier to do evocation when you lose touch with reality and enter a state of psychosis. That is why so many suggest you do it in the dark or outdoors. You can even use certain music to enter psychosis if you want to practice “losing yourself”. I will not list a type of music because I have found it to be more on personal preference.
    That is why drumming,chanting,dancing, reading scriptures/grimoires for hours on end=good brain wave states for evocation. Azazel once told me “Lose yourself in psychosis and darkness and you shall experience the entirety of evocation”.He meant darkness literally because when you are in the dark your mind will start to drift onto unsettling thought. Being in the dark also makes the human brain go into a brainwave state of slowly winding into madness (for most at least). This madness will help most (especially those new) with structuring a spirit. Simply put best ways to enter the TGS are as follows,
    1.Sensory deprivation(like what I mentioned with being in darkness)

12. Being drunk (some spirits will will not enjoy you being drunk in their presence)

13. Dancing

14. Listening to music (

15. Agonizing pain (do at your own risk).

16. Extreme sexual stimuli

17. Focused heightened rage

18. Chanting

19. Being outside in nature

20. reading a grimoire/scripture about the spirit you are calling for hours if not days is also great for Preparatory Immersion and entering psychosis as well.

21. Sleep deprivation.

22. DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF.
    After all, most of the limitations we have are the ones we make. To quote a wise man: “JUST DO IT, DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS”.

23. If you have trouble hearing a spirit, just stop thinking about what it could/is saying and just listen. Do not get frustrated. Just wait and listen. Usually it will feel more internal then external at first. When it is internal it will basically be “thoughts” but not your own thoughts. When it is external you will indeed know without a doubt it is talking.

6 Likes

oh yes…

the madness…

The Most Auspicious State Of Mind

:slight_smile:

so, if you’re thinking stuff like

jesus, wtf am i doing
this is all stupid
this is never going to work
is it working?
it’s not…
nothing is happening…

and you STILL DO IT WITH INCREASING INTENSITY, you might have already been mad all the time

i mean… honestly…

only a madman would believe in magick

:wink:

[quote=“bahamuthat, post:2, topic:6878”]i mean… honestly…

only a madman would believe in magick

;)[/quote]

Down the rabbit hole we all go haha.

[quote=“Smith, post:1, topic:6878”]If you have done the basics aka

1. Preparatory Immersion

2. Use or Development of a Working System

3. Attainment of Omnipotence

4. Substantial Contact

5. Incantation

6. Communication with the Spirit

7. Issuing a Task

8. Dismissal

9. Psychological Retraction,
    and still are having problems then here are my suggestions:

10. You are probably over thinking it all thus making the evocation harder then it needs to be. Stop thinking over every detail and just relax. Clear your mind. Put it this way, if you call on a spirit alone, it will come. You may not see it,hear it, etc but it will be there. So just know that regardless of what happens as long as you are able to speak then a evocation is possible. Granted it will be a one sided conversation and be a bit awkward.

11. It is easier to do evocation when you lose touch with reality and enter a state of psychosis. That is why so many suggest you do it in the dark or outdoors. You can even use certain music to enter psychosis if you want to practice “losing yourself”. I will not list a type of music because I have found it to be more on personal preference. That is why drumming,chanting,dancing, reading scriptures/grimoires for hours on end=good brain wave states for evocation. Azazel once told me “Lose yourself in psychosis and darkness and you shall experience the entirety of evocation”.He meant darkness literally because when you are in the dark your mind will start to drift onto unsettling thought. Being in the dark also makes the human brain go into a brainwave state of slowly winding into madness (for most at least). This madness will help most (especially those new) with structuring a spirit. Simply put best ways to enter the TGS are as follows,
    1.Sensory deprivation(like what I mentioned with being in darkness)

12. Being drunk (some spirits will will not enjoy you being drunk in their presence)

13. Dancing

14. Listening to music (

15. Agonizing pain (do at your own risk).

16. Extreme sexual stimuli

17. Focused heightened rage

18. Chanting

19. Being outside in nature

20. reading a grimoire/scripture about the spirit you are calling for hours if not days is also great for Preparatory Immersion and entering psychosis as well.

21. Sleep deprivation.

22. DO NOT DOUBT YOURSELF.
    After all, most of the limitations we have are the ones we make. To quote a wise man: “JUST DO IT, DON’T LET YOUR DREAMS BE DREAMS”.

23. If you have trouble hearing a spirit, just stop thinking about what it could/is saying and just listen. Do not get frustrated. Just wait and listen. Usually it will feel more internal then external at first. When it is internal it will basically be “thoughts” but not your own thoughts. When it is external you will indeed know without a doubt it is talking.[/quote]

I went into the forest at night with the intent of doing an evocation but it was just too scary for me so I backed out, instead I just sat down next to the trail and read this forum on my phone. I kept thinking what happens if some bored wandering spirit tries to fuck with me by making noises or creepy stuff like that lol.

1 Like

So you were in the forest.

Alone.

…

All alone.

And you sat down.

…

And you opened this forum.

Wherein reside many black magicians.

Some of them, insane…

…

And you opened up a portal by so doing.

…

…

…

Do you feel that cold draft?

…

On your face?

…

And that reflection?

…

On your screen?

…

…

I AM STANDING RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

…

…

(Okay just teasin’! :P)

Probably best to leave demonic and wandering spirits well alone until the forest doesn’t scare you, maybe try a night out there alone (with wards and protection) as a self-initiatory act sometime though - if you live in the Northern Hemisphere, at a warmed time of year! :wink: