My succubus experience+thanks

Its been 2 years since i began my experience with the occult, so i thought id share my experience with a special someone who i would not have come this far without. And also because having not done research on succubi prior to the last month or two, my experience is more or less unbiased.

Basically, when i was first starting out, i tried to summon a succubus. My senses were closed but after a week or two i somehow knew i was being followed by someone.
Eventually i chalked it up to a curious spirit, not considering it could be the succubus.
One night, a month after the summoning, an orange sillouhette came in my room, kneeled next to me, and touched my root chakra. Shortly after this i was able to feel all my chakras during meditation, they opened them or something.
Another couple months of me making offereings to King Paimon and talking to whoever was following me, i got a oujia board. Used it all over and it worked every time. My roommate had a nasty his family had made sacrifices to in exchange for astral protection. The asshole attacked my girlfriend as a warning to me, would always knock my shit off shelves, and even claimed it would kill me and it wanted me to leave. It also said i was protected.
The nasty saying that i was protected got me curious so i started taking the succubus theory seriously. I gave her sexual energy through masturbation and tested things by asking her to do things for me like talk to a friend to scare him. She did, the next day he called me saying he heard a robot voice. A month later he asked me if i cursed him because of some vivid nightmares. So someone was doing as i asked.
Then one night i decided to steel myself and astral project to see her. When i woke out of my body there was a young girl literally SCREAMING at me and staring. She dressed way too conservative(like1800) to be the succubus but i had seen her sillouhette during sleep paralysis a few years prior. So i cant meet with my astral lover without ridding myself of the spirit.

Now i get visions, some nights before she lays with me i can feel her touch, hear murmurs i cant destinguish, and see when she moves sorta like floaters. Sometimes i get wet drips on my forehead, legs, and arms. This happens most after i make her an offering like chocolate.

These visions are always nightmarish but then a wolf or a woman show up to guide me home or protect me. This protector is the only person i trust in these dreams. I simply do not fear them, even if its a wrangled wolf. So i assume this is her protecting me in my dream state.

I have come to the conclusion that succubi are not vampiric but rather perform energy work on their lovers and help their ascent. I could feel my kundalini, trace my meridians, and even perform merkaba activation without having ever researched these things(i come acrossed them and go"oh i can already do that!") All thanks to my amazing ethereal lover

8 Likes

Did you think that succubi were vampiric before you summoned her?

1 Like

I went in with an open mind but had assumed it would be a i have enough energy to coexist with this being relationship.

However she hasnt really drained me, only empowered me. Tho i do pick up on her own emotions. Once i was so focused on my human lover, my astral lover got jealous and started knocking shit over in my physical lovers room for days. I was also depressed as fuck and irritable. Eventually i figured it out and we made up. Then all the poltergheisting stopped and i felt felt better so.

4 Likes

I had that “vampiric dogma” stuck in my head and sometimes rarely I get paranoid but she is patient with me, fortunately. It is not that I want to think that but it kind of just gets there after thinking about things sometimes.

2 Likes

I just don’t find an interest in people so having a succubus is a nice change.

People will have other justifications

Sound like you are in the RHP

1 Like

Well whatever makes you happy sorry for responding like this its just i find it wierd

1 Like

Why click on a subject you already know you’re going to disagree with? Stupid. You’re missing out. And I do not care if you realize that

1 Like

I have a succubus that sits and possesses my stomach and flies everywhere around me. I feel actual physical emotions in the air and share a stomach with her. Shes been telling me shes my mother and talks in the voice of a celebrity I think is hot. She also tortures tf out of me. Lmao wtf. Seriously though. True story.