My spiritual death

I am debating on whether or not i should kill myself… Not physically but spiritually. I have an idea of how to do it… Not sure if it serve any purpose.
But i was thinking a reboot or start over might be in need for someone like me… Any thoughts?

3 Likes

Yeah, go to the underworld

2 Likes

Go to the underworld?

2 Likes

What do you mean by that?

2 Likes

Read up on Inanna’s history. Do as she did.

2 Likes

Okay… I just have this weight on me… So many things. I feel like i need to die spiritually and never come back.
Kind of weird.

1 Like

Either you’re cursed or it’s your higher self pulling you towards evolution.

1 Like

Cursed most likely… I doubt my higherself would want me to evolve.

1 Like

I know how to remove all of this negativity. But for some reason i don’t want to… I probably should try something to remove it.

1 Like

Oh fuck… I think I know what happened. You need to do an exorcism on yourself. I literally just exorcised someone last night… Fuck, quarantine yourself and put up protections… if it’s what i think it is.

2 Likes

An exorcism?

1 Like

I banished a spirit just now… Are you talking about a spirit that fucked you up and you had to do an exorcism on him or her?

1 Like

No. Someone I know had a nasty fucking parasite in them. I had to get it out.

1 Like

Ah… I see.
Well this seemed to be a parasite. So i found him and pulled him out of my head then i roasted his ass and stole his powers and gave him back to source energy… But maybe i should do a double check and perform an exorcism.

(A parasite would explain why my powers seemed limited and why i was thinking about this crap).

4 Likes

Be extremely careful This isn’t your normal parasite… IF it’s what i think it is.

1 Like

Okay… What exorcism did you use?

1 Like

I’ll pm you.

1 Like

Alright thanks.

During a ritual of dedication to Lucifer, I stubbed slightly myself with the Athame and burned a picture of myself in which I wrote my date of birth and my date of death (the same of ritual).
I found it very strong psychologically.

I am dying to know what you are talking about and about this parasite. Please share.

3 Likes