My Skype date with TWF

Hey BALG,

I had the opportunity to Skype with TWF and get some live tarot readings from him. I will do a review of it for ya’ll

The man himself:
I am usually hesitant to Skype just cause on the internet I can reread and edit what I write so I sound somewhat intelligent. I was a little nervous, how would talking to an occultist I respect be face to face? Honestly, TWF was very friendly while keeping an air of professionalism. I quickly felt like I was talking to an old friend and could say whatever or ask whatever I needed to ask.

The reading:
I had 9 questions, really one question and 8 follow up questions. TWF read for each of them. I could tell that the man knows his cards and knows them well. He was able to see a card and immediately tell me what the card meant and how it related to me and my question.

He didn’t waste anytime letting me know exactly what the cards told him. He didn’t mix words or try to sugar coat the card if it had a negative message for me. Not only that but he gave me some soild advice on how I can accentuate the positive and put a damper on the negative.

He says that he wants to work on cutting the “ahs and ums” out, but I really didn’t notice any of the ahs or ums.

Conclusion:
TWF is legit, but we already knew that. Skyping with him brings a whole new level of his personality into the reading. You can clearly see that he knows his stuff AND that he cares about you and your situation while he is reading for you. I will be paying for this in the future.

And that Southern Drawl could charm a Demonic King :slight_smile:

TWF did a reading for me once and, at the exact time he was doing it, I was thinking the exact same things he got from the cards. The thoughts were coming like an avalanche. This man has mind power…

Why shucks, I say shucks Orismen you can’t be giving away all my secrets…boys got a mouth like a hummingbird…always flappin that is.

Seriously thanks for taking the time to give me some practice with reading on the spot, I’m glad you enjoyed it, and the review is much appreciated.

Elison, I see more than you think…<Duhn duhn DUHN!!!>

This sounds great!
I already knew TWF isn’t from this planet.
In fact the southern accent is a cover up for his native language of his home planet of Divupiter.
Sorry TWF but people must know this so they don’t feel powerless at divination because of your super mind bullets.

But seriously I would love to do this when I get my PC repaired.Or can it be done on a phone?
Anyway how much do the sessions cost?

I’m still hammering out a couple details at the moment.

-Camera, Skype doesn’t support multiple cameras so I’m trying to decide should the client have to endure looking at my face for the alloted time and have me describe the spread or just see a set of hands dealing cards and talking the whole time.

-Payment, I’m leaning toward $30 for 30 minutes and $50 for an hour. Most are charging $30-45 for a 15-30 minute session which is ridiculous IMO. I’ve seen $100 an hour for Skype sessions so I think I’m being more than reasonable.

The benefit of the Skype sessions is the client gets real time feedback, they don’t have to wait for a reply if they have questions or would like something clarified. For example when reading for Orismen I was able to do a quick yes/no to answer a question and then draw out another spread to elaborate on the yes/no answer. You also get more readings for your money, I did around 10-12 readings in regards to his questions as well as just general readings as he was explaining concerns or relaying his experiences. This would have cost him more if he was just buying seperate or even bundled readings. You can squeeze as many readings as you like in the time allotted.

EDIT:
Forgot to mention if one desires I’m also willing to throw Bones or cast Runes in regards to the question as well so your getting a lot of bang for your buck.

EDIT 2: forgot to mention that YES this can be done over the phone as well. Details to be added later.

Awesome!
Let me know when we can do this over the phone being I don’t know when my laptop will be fixed.

PS: I don’t mind looking at your alien mug.I’ve always wanted to see an alien.

OK so I threw a few live readings on the store as a test run if anyone is interested. Due to time one restrictions they’re only available for US residents only at this time. Hopefully I’ll be able to branch out as my business grows.

[url=https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWanderingFool]https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWanderingFool[/url]

TWF

Dern… so I have to save to have date with TWF… I guess I’ll just stay in the line until is my turn lol

I still remeber the readings done by TWF, they helped me a lot in a really difficult time, he has all the recognition because he knows the deal.

As we say in latinoamerica “sos groso sabelo, +10 y a favoritos”

[quote=“EpicGnome, post:8, topic:2773”]I still remeber the readings done by TWF, they helped me a lot in a really difficult time, he has all the recognition because he knows the deal.

As we say in latinoamerica “sos groso sabelo, +10 y a favoritos”[/quote]

I remember those readings too Epic, from your posts you’re like a completely different person than who you were back then.

[parenthesis] Yeah, I can feel that too. The energetic changes because of the use of magic and the meeting with the different entities chagnes you, and I think for the better if done well.

You were the first person that helped me out, and I won’t forget that. There were many others too, I hope you guys know that when I become very powerful and influent I’ll send you gifts, like skulls from famous people, or cool drink coasters (with sigils and everything!).

[/parenthesis]

Yep, I still will be asking for your services now and then when I have some money (Y)

I feel very thankful to have gotten readings from TWF.

First of all, they are cheap as fuck, but the difference is that they are of extremely high quality compared to other divinations which cost sometimes in hundreds.

Second, the guy gave me literally 3 free readings. One was just for a review, another because I won his first prize on facebook and the last is when I was asking a question about my brother. He was a first responder and I deeply thank him for his service.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:11, topic:2773”]I feel very thankful to have gotten readings from TWF.

First of all, they are cheap as fuck, but the difference is that they are of extremely high quality compared to other divinations which cost sometimes in hundreds.

Second, the guy gave me literally 3 free readings. One was just for a review, another because I won his first prize on facebook and the last is when I was asking a question about my brother. He was a first responder and I deeply thank him for his service.[/quote]

Speaking of cheap I forgot to mention most of my readings are $10 or less this month.