My roommate has an imposter Jesus

i am talking about the Supreme Essence, Infinity itself, Ein Sof/Brahman (not brahma)/the Absolute Reality/the Unmanifested Essence/Spirit

that which exists beyond all finite things while existing within all finite creation

the point is he was not talking about himself, but of Christ/Krishna Consciousness, and Cosmic Consciousness/the Father

1 Like

Well to be fair Christianity is centered around the monotheistic idea of Yahweh and so is the bible, so I think itā€™s safe to assume he was talking about that Yahweh.

Own interpretation aside I mean, of course having your own interpretation is fine too but speaking purely on from a Christian perspective.

1 Like

i dont believe so, Yahweh is of the Old testament, but to me Jesus was preaching about The supreme Absolute and Cosmic Aand Christ Consciousness, in other words, the gods are different, though they have a connection

1 Like

Exactly. You can walk whatever path you like and mix all kinds of things together. And thatā€™s probably better than walking one path fanatically without looking left and right.

But Iā€™m not a fan of projecting that onto ancient texts and twisting the words until they fit your idea.
Itā€™s the same with that ā€œEveryone is a mask of Luciferā€-thing.

3 Likes

You donā€™t have to really believe it, itā€™s more facts than belief in terms of the fact itā€™s literally the religion around Yahweh lol. Yahweh as a monotheistic source of creation.

At some point beliefs cannot be outweighed by the literal acknowledgment of the religion and what itā€™s centered around.

Just as Shivaism is centered around shiva, Christianity is centered around Yahweh and his begotten son jesus christ. Itā€™s pretty much how it is.

However again you can form your own interpretation of it but it still remains the basis of the religion.

3 Likes

you should read Autobiography of a Yogi, Yogananda explains his interpretation, and its not based on Yahweh

Thatā€™s fine again itā€™s his interpretation lol, I am saying the literal basis of Christianity is based around Yahweh and Jesus christ. Thereā€™s 1001 interpretations by various individuals that is their belief of Christianity, they are still valid in their own way, but you cannot rewrite the entire basis of it to fit your own ideals.

1 Like

ehhā€¦i personally dont believe that

Thatā€™s fine, itā€™s your own personal interpretation. Remember Iā€™m not talking on your individual beliefs thatā€™s currently not the important part of the discussion but rather the factual foundation of Christianity.

So separating your beliefs from this equation.

1 Like

I will give it a try.

1 Like

Just dropping by to say ā€œImposter Jesusā€ sounds like a bitchin name for a band.

2 Likes

It does sound like a name for a metal band, possibly black metal.

1 Like

??
what it has krishna to do with it?

Yea I lold about it cause I donā€™t even worship Satan.

Yea I think it was decided to just let it be I doubt itā€™ll try to interact with me cause it got real nervous when I talked to Yeesch.

He was definitely talking about his father God not his presence.