My report of asmodeus

I evoked this great king for two situations. The first was when I needed to sexually attract a person, a boy I was in the mood for a while but I couldn’t get close, so asmodeus manipulated a whole situation for this to happen and in fact it happened, he not only brought this boy but also left him very involved in me, hot conversations took place and we made an appointment, but we didn’t stay! There were several opportunities for us to stay but then I found out that the boy was worth nothing, I discovered several things from him that I was really disappointed, so I decided to cut from seeing the contact with him and as promised, even though I didn’t get what I really wanted, I leave my account of this incredible king who works quickly and effectively. In another situation I called him to destroy my ex who played a lot with me, used me and still stayed with other girls even though he was with me, he even took on another one and that really made me a lot, so after cutting a bond with him, I called asmodeus to destroy him and his current relationship too, passed a while of the rite done, behold, the shameless one comes after me begging to go back and the same lacked me that everything was going wrong in his life, that everything had turned upside down, even his relationship was by a thread to be broken, there was no more peace, it was just war. And I very fully, I just ignored him and let him go, enjoying the destruction in his life. Agios Great king asmodeus!

1 Like

Welcome @RickXIII It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3