My Relationship with Archangel Raphael

This is probably the best post in the whole forum about Alchemy in my opinion!

Thank you for sharing this wonderful information and detailed explanation of all different aspects of this extremely important science and art :+1:

3 Likes

@PrinceX

Wow thank you! I really appreciate that! Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed it

1 Like

Love reading these. Very informative and interesting. Thank you for the detailed info and keep it up! :smile:

1 Like

@ParadoxicalPAT

Youโ€™re verywelcome and I love your user name! Super cool

1 Like

how does being intimate with him feels like? must have been one hell or rather heaven of an experience :blush: strong text :wink:

1 Like

wonderful info. but what i am curious about is , is it possible to evoke issac newton through the similar way you evoke demons n gods or does one has to use ouija board for this?

1 Like

Aww, thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like
3 Likes

I love techno music thanks!!!

1 Like

You are welcome sending you Peace, Love, Unity and Respect light and positive vibez

1 Like

Sound governs our objective reality

1 Like

I am looking forward to conversing with you!!! Maybe bounce a few ideas back and forth!!! Now is a good time I just dropped my second Hit BoOoOoOm I am so plugged in right now!!!

Yeah sure my pm box is always open

1 Like

color me dumb but how does one pm one

Up at the top where you see your icon click on it then you will see an envelope click on that then you should open up a window that looks like an email window. Type in the username of the person you wish to mail then hit send.

And no worries we all need help learning how to navigate a new site

2 Likes

@anon2593031 How do you communicate with Raphael? Does he talk to you telepathically?

1 Like

@Truth_88

Mostly itโ€™s through extremely vivid dreams. But while awake it might be through synchronicities,divinations, or intuitive impressions. These are the types of signs of communication to watch out for from any spirit.

1 Like

Did you see any repeating numbers?

1 Like