My reintroduction to Balg

He can’t PM @Mike_Bee. He is still at basic level, as are you.

However, what I can do is open a PM with you two, and then take myself out of it so you can chat. Just let me know.

1 Like

Welcome

1 Like

Welcome @DestinyAhriman it is a rule here for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

2 Likes

Actually @DarkestKnight I’d like to run something by you. Please pm me at your earliest convenience.

2 Likes

Welcome back my friend, very good to see you and your posts back on here.

1 Like

Ah good to see you my friend.

2 Likes

I saw you wanted to ask me a question. What was it?

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this, but was hoping you and Eva would come back. Welcome back!

1 Like

Actually, I have a lot of questions to ask you. First of all, greetings from Turkey :slight_smile:

1. Did you bet with the help of demons? (e.g. demon asmodai specializing in probability)
  2. I have been working on trance in BALG for a long time, but I have not been successful. Do you have any advice on this?
1 Like

Oh my gosh! Yes I remember you commenting on some of my posts awhile ago, I really valued your advice. It’s good to have you back :slight_smile:

1 Like

you’ll enjoy working with angels, they’re dope and work wonders

2 Likes

I’m a Gemini and speaking according to the mandala, I have high potential to work with Bathin,Botis,Zepar,Eligos,Leraje and Beleth. Which one do you think I should work with? Can you ask the pendulum or PO for me? You mentioned that you and Leraje are on good terms. Could you please tell us a little more about it? Sorry for my English, it’s not my native language, I hope you understand.

1 Like

Here’s how I know the Marquis Leraje. Hope this clarifies.

Do I bet with the help of demons, yes but I haven’t tried with King Asmoday yet.

As far as trance, it’s great that you are learning to experience that state.

Who should you work with…The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia - #16 by Mike_Bee

I don’t do pendulums or work as a go between for other magicians and spirits outside the order I’m a part of. That’s your responsibility.

Hope this helps good luck.

1 Like

I’ve had really great luck working with AA Michael in the past. Thank you for the encouragement as I branch into this new area of study for me. :+1:

I studied those spirits that you suggested we study. I felt close to King Vine and Marquis Leraje. Is there anything you want to say about Vine? (While researching him, I heard that he is not very newbie friendly. It is mentioned that he is the spirit that kills the magicians the most. i.e. savvy like PO and Paimon?

1 Like

King Vine is absolutely Awesome. He is kind , friendly and benevolent. He genuinely cares about what you’re asking him for. I thought he was just great personally. Of you’re drawn to him I’d say go for it. I know of another couple of Balg magicians who work closely with him and thier quite happy. He taught me some very advanced techniques of magick.

Edit he appeared to me like a blue tinted skinned maharaja or ruler from that part of the world. Very classy spirit.

1 Like

Yesterday, after planning to work with vine and leraje, I went to bed to sleep. Interestingly, I was just falling asleep when I suddenly felt that the environment I was in was cold. A male lion roared in the middle of my mind. I got goosebumps. Later I learned that King Vine shows himself as a lion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes absolutely. I wrote about this The legendary Prince Orobas and Solomon's 72 spirits of the Goetia - #16 by Mike_Bee

My thoughts are you are interested in the spirit and the spirit is reaching out to you. I’d definitely say pursue it, it’s a very good sign.

I’d take and make a seal of King Vine and offer him a glass of red wine and cigarette or cigar and petition to him to work closely with you. Then if you see more positive signs it might be a great fit for a patron relationship. It’d be good to try a few petition spells to with him to see how he operates and manifests, but I tell you he’s not sinister.

1 Like

hello again mike, how are you?:slight_smile: I’m writing here in order not to pollute the thread you just opened (I couldn’t use pm because my rank hasn’t eaten yet.) I opened a thread like this but no one replied,” I met a very nice person last week, nice conversation. But I had to leave there because of a sudden message on the phone. In that rush, I forgot to get the girl’s contact address. I want to meet him again"”
do you think there is a goetia demon that can help me?

1 Like

Yeah @caringang there are a few angles you could approach this from.

I’d say Duke Agares to bring someone back. A petition to him may be effective, perhaps Orias or Dantalion to persuade them to return to the conversation.

Maybe a reconciliation spirit like botis, or Orobas.

If this was live related maybe I’d go with Furfur or zepar.

Kind of up to you really.

1 Like