My Reiki Journey

Being on this journey has been amazing so far. I hope to get to the point where I can start offering Free Healings for the benefit of all beings. Right now I will just use this as a stepping stone to express my feelings and where I am in my Practice.

6 Likes

So My first step has been Celestine Reiki. The energies being introduced here are mellow and more focused on self healing and clearing out negative energies from Karma and Past Life Karma. The first steps are more focused towards self. Some Distance healing is involved in this step but I feel my energy levels will not allow me at this time to send any distance healing. My goal is to be able to send healing to better our world as a whole.

Blessed Be!

2 Likes

I am learning reiki right now so I’m looking forward to hearing about your journey with it!

2 Likes

I will post everyday about my experience and I hope it can help as well as aid in all of our growth.

Blessed Be!

1 Like

I just started Reiki 1 last week. I’m doing the Ashati Healer Training programme. So far I’ve had the Ashati 1, Alsemia 1 and now the Reiki 1 attunement within the programme. In about a month of getting them, I’m started to be able to feel and sense energy in my hands. It grows stronger every day.

1 Like

That sounds amazing. Is the energy like a tingling feeling when say like your foot falls asleep well that is how it feels to me or is your experience different?

1 Like

For me it feels there’s a barely noticeable tingling-vibrating feeling. Sometimes it feels like cool air passing through my palms. Its said over the course of the progamme it becomes stronger. So far I’m happy with the result. After each attunement, it takes 21 days of self healing which takes about 40 mins per day. You channel all the energies into your chakras. I guess with constant practice, you will feel the energy more and more. When I channel the energy into a Chi ball, I can feel the pressure between my palms and cool air passing between my fingers when I squeeze the ball tightly. There’s also an electric feeling that passes from finger tips from my opposing hands.

1 Like

Oh yes I was told that as well. Have you had an visions yet as you going into your healing session and self healing of your own past and current karma?

I don’t get any visions, probably because I don’t go into a meditative state.

I recently have but I believe it has to be clearing of what doesn’t serve me any longer. I know I have a long journey ahead but I am looking forward to it. And hope to continue to hear about yours as well.

1 Like