My recent successes with magick, demons etc

That sounds great, do you use a personal formula of invocation or did you take one from somewhere else?

2 Likes

I read a post here on how to invoke which was pretty simple.

”I invoke (entity’s name) and ask…”

all I did was chant this several times while also listening to his song that a user here made for each of the entities working as a way to communicate snd summon a spirit. like a sigil but it’s a song I think somebody wrote.

6 Likes

New successes :x:

So my life is pretty fucking boring let me tell you so I thought it’d be fun to ask Zagan to turn that around and since he’s a demon to make the opposite happen so why not ask him for things to actually happen in my life because my life is boring and I’ve been doing nothing with it for a long time.

and here’s the results so far

Zagan

I’ve asked for a fun summer with lots of adventures, invitations and activities.

• sleepover with a friend
• going out with same friend to two different cities and eating out
• out with another friend and eating out
• went to an 80 year birthday party. ate food, snacks and drank alcohol
• invited to another birthday party this week.
• plans to meet my two cousin’s girlfriends to hang out this week
• plans to go to another city this week durinf the swedish midsummer
• next week I’m invited to another cousin’s wedding so going on a roadtrip there and also staying a few days and going to be drinking aswell
• mom keeps inviting me to come
• plans to play mini golf with a friend to see who sucks the most

Asmodeus:

Called on him to break up my best friend and his stupid and toxic girlfriend. took two days and they’ve broken it off. thank Asmodeus for that. could barely take one more day with her bullshit and my bestfriend’s blindness to the situation.

Lucifer:
been invoking for beauty and it’s working!

Sitri:
Been invoking for a lustful and sexual aura and I feel as though I have more guys looking my way. can’t say so much more rn but will update once there is more!

I’m redoing a lot of my summonings and plan to give more success stories this summer so stay tuned for that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

13 Likes

Very nice results Angeela :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

well well hello there! haven’t been here for a while because I’ve had so much fun and done so much!

so the offering to Asmodeus is complete which was to kiss a guy in public or by a car which I did!
I’ve had a ton of fun with this guy and is a lot like I wanted him to be :slight_smile:

I believe this guy is thanks to Sallos and Asmodeus!
Aswell as Zagan because of so many fun opportunities I’ve gotten and more is to come!

because of him and everything I took a little break from my workings but will continue today so hold on for more updates :slight_smile:

6 Likes

anybody here for the next update?!

Asmodeus

• I asked him to make a guy I’m seeing finger me and fuck me. he was making me horny and not doing anything about it because he was tired and I understand that lol but I just wanted to know if anything would actually happen if I just asked Asmo to make this happen. I said it in my mind while holding my guy and then he turned around and so did I and picked up my phone because I thought he was gonna sleep. then he turns around and watches me use my phone and kisses my back and stuff so eventually I turn around and we kiss and well…lets just say I got what I asked for :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • I was having trouble doing pushups and I decided to ask Asmodeus to just give me the strength today to do ONE single good pushup and what did I do? I did one single good pushup.

Zagan and Sallos continues!

• My whole summer changed with this guy and I’ve had so much fun and done so many things this summer that seems surreal to me because I usually don’t do shit during summertime…

Orias

• I asked him to get a guy to contact me. I did call him eventually tho but he didn’t answer me but he called me back not long after so I’d say a success.

Lucifer

• I was going on a ”partybus” with this new guy and his friends. I found out that I should expect to be in the bus from 7pm-10am and I was not having it because first of all I am a girl and was already scared to have to pee outside (never had to do it) and I would pretty much be dead if I’m gonna be awake all that time so I asked Lucifer something that got me home earlier and low and behold. shit got boring around 2 and people started leaving the bus and marcus had said that I should tell him whenever I wanna go home. I thiught I was gonna be forced to stay until 10am lol but I did not have to. we got home at around 3:30am
5 Likes

So cool, but……Howww…? I rarely saw success from my rituals.
But I know its not the spirits who are to blame, but me not knowing wtf I truly want…I guess…

Was inspiring to read… you didnt obsess over results right?
Did you evoke or write petitions?

4 Likes

no of course not. Most if not every success was when I didn’t even think of it anymore.

I open their sigil and state my request

3 Likes

That’s all really awesome!! Attaining sexual mastery and Getting into a long lasting secure relationship are two of my main goals so I’ll definitely be following this!

1 Like

ready set go

marbas

• marbas is healing a guy’s mother who is recovering from a stroke. I had asked Marbas to help her recover more quickly and the guy called telling me that his mother is recovering quicker and that their interaction was surprisingly good.

king paimon

• invoked KP to make me charming and convincing my first day of work recruit and the coach talked to me a lot and still has fun using me as examples and talks about me when we go through stuff.
  • continuous help with sales

Lucifer

• Asked Lucifer to send customers my way that wanted to actually buy something and I got 13 sales.
  • helped me get the last three sales I needed
6 Likes

Damn nice! Sounds like everything is manifesting well huh? :heart:

1 Like

well some things with money. I’ve done a whole bunch of love workings which I have not gotten physical results from yet…

1 Like

Aren’t you with a guy? Is he just for the interim? (That sounds like I’m questioning you, I’m not just curious)

1 Like

no he said he wasnt ready (more lik excuses) so I did a lot of workings and am awaiting results but so far no physical results. talking to a bunch of other guys to try and distract myself and also just got a job I’m trying to focus on too until the time comes

1 Like

Marbas is awesome for healing, I’ve seen some dramatic results after asking him to assist friends and family, he’s worked really quickly too.

That’s really interesting that King Pailin and Lucifer have helped with sales, I may have to start working with them soon.

3 Likes

Hi Angeela,

Taking you up on your offer and messaging you as I have had a strong desire to experience possession in an erotic and lustful manner and truly feel through such an experience perhaps solo at first. I want to be safe and cautious of course but I know not where to begin and what avenue best satisfies this longing. Can you help me by listing a few entry points, perhaps your own first experience referenced, and how to gradually work up to stronger ones.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

I am an not experienced with possession so I do not have anything more to say than to do a lot of research! :slight_smile: sorry I cannot be of more help

Welcome @Mokshaman It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

I’m guessing it’s time to give ya’ll a new update.

I have been taking a lot of time off magick for a while but I am back and here’s some new successes that worked in a matter of hours and days.
this is to also give thanks and praise to these demons.

• Lucifer helped me get my boyfriend to be more talkative and loving in conversations.

• Lucifer briught beauty and compliments to me.

• Orias made my boyfriend constantly think about me.

• I asked Sallos for my boyfriend to express his love and lust to me in a way that satisfies me. lets just say I AM SATISFIED.

• I invoked asmodeus to make me feel sexy and be sexy. it was intense. Asmodeus also helped with being more horny and sexual pleassure.

thanks to all of you for your help.

I am awaiting more success stories to bring to my thread so stay tuned for those.

5 Likes

I want to give thanks to Prince Seere for coming through fast. I needed my application to be accepted fast and the acceptance came within a week when it usually takes around five weeks.

3 Likes