My place here

I feel as though I don’t contribute and detract from the forum. @DarkestKnight @Lady_Eva what do you think

1 Like

:thinking: are you ok?

1 Like

If you feel that way, what are you doing to correct the situation? Contribute to conversations…come on…get your fingers ready to type. I assign you fifteen topics to really reply to with great thought.
Level on up lovey…don’t be down on Dagar.

1 Like

Furthermore, tag me in your responses.

2 Likes

I don’t practice magick tho😂

1 Like

You can form thoughts, can’t you? Share Opinions? Share Input?
I looked up your profile…you’ve been here long enough to be doing what it takes to do magic. Where are you at with meditations? Shielding?
You can only grow and evolve if you put forth the effort. Be proactive, Dagar. Be active as well. Sloth is one of the seven deadly sins for a reason (screw the origins…its valid). It defeats your growth.

2 Likes

… I don’t do any of those things… My only “magickal” goal is to become a famous musician. I joined the forum after leaving Christianity.

1 Like

You intend to use magic to get you there?

2 Likes

Then what do you call this?

3 Likes

I’m waiting…
Where are you? I don’t hear your keys clacking away…

2 Likes

I think you’re having a bad day, and something in your head is fucking with you. What are people supposed to bring? You made a topic that gives off ASMR tinglies when I so much as read a few posts.

It’s a hangout as well as a dark and serious tome of darker than dark seriousness. You’re not one of the people on here ever causes me ANY concern, and I was looking forward to hearing how you get on with your music. :smiley:

7 Likes

don´t feel bad, i don´t practice it either, i´m waiting to have my own bedroom so in the meantime i´m just in the site to gather more information about magick

5 Likes

dude lets talk! contributing can be anything, we don’t have to practice magic to contribute :slight_smile:
pm me if you want to have some random talk on a random topic :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This is correct

2 Likes

Why you calling Bs😘 (no hard feelings ily

2 Likes

Because of this:

And this:

3 Likes

Then realised my comment could have been taken the wrong way so deleted…sneaky little ole you still saw it tho!

2 Likes

0000 o ty :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

As Eva, said, you are not someone to worry about. You’re a good, and valued, member of this forum.

Being able to provide remote orgasms is a very unique skill so you most definitely contribute. It is something that is completely yours so please don’t sell yourself short. No one can do what you do :slight_smile:

We all have bad days, but we don’t have to live there. Stick around and see just how far you can go.

7 Likes