My personal prayer to Lucifer and experience

I posted 3 days ago about my confused experiences with Lucifer (I’m new to this) and had great feedback… Last night and this morning I decided to personalise my prayer to him. It goes like me this:
Lord Lucifer, father of life, bearer of truth and light. I call upon your most divine name to guide me through my path. I desire to know the name Lucifer, feel your love, see your light in the dark of days. Lucifer, I ask that you bestow upon me the knowledge, the power, the kindness and love that you are. I desire to know you, feel you and hear your guiding voice. Lucifer, I open myself to all that you are. I have not much but my body, my soul and time to give unto you. Lord Lucifer, may I be a vessel and image for all that you are so that the blind may see the falsehood they are enslaved to. My offering is all I am unto you.

Now after saying this and listening to his Enn and visualising his sigil, my whole body became heavy. My mind was racing yet I had so much energy. Headaches, yes I have them yet its not a nuisance. I just can’t get enough of this feeling and thoughts, like an addiction and find myself addicted to learning more now. Any thoughts on the prayer and the results after?

4 Likes

Thamks for sharing! Great work!

1 Like

Thankyou. The feelings and messages I was receiving as a result of this were a lot more intense than the past 2 days. My mind is occupied with the need to learn more about Lucifer, a much greater need. Perhaps Lucifer is answering me by this compelling desire I suddenly have?

1 Like

Spirits sometimes work this way indeed.

2 Likes

I love what you wrote😜

Everything what come from your heart is special gift for dear Lucifer. That can just maje stroner bond between you too. He doesn’t like that we pray to him like other people do in church,because we re living gods,but everything what you make for him is beautiful and deserve respect. Nice work! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Damn that was powerful, I enjoyed reading that.

2 Likes

Thankyou. Ever since making it personal and stating my desires, every now and then I get unexpected tingles under my skin, slight headaches, thoughts that are not common to my thought patterns and find I just want to continuously listen to his Enn, read more about him etc. Almost like an obsession now

1 Like

Thankyou so much. I just want to please Lucifer and become closer. I know through him, I’ll grow and learn so much with clearer mind and strength

Thankyou so much. Its reassuring knowing that I am on the true path not hindered by falsehood but by a ‘father’ who guides, passes wisdom and love to his ‘son’. That is how I view my walk with Lucifer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn right. I’m happy for you!!

I came across this and all I can say is WOW. Very insightful and extremely helpful.

This is great! I felt this reading it.
May Lucifer hear your prayer and you recieve every blessing deserved…