My Pact with Lucifer

Greetings to all,
I just wanted to share with you my experience in establishing a demonic pact with Lucifer. S. Ben Qayin helped me establish this pact for the purpose of guidance and protection. While the ritual was being performed I had the most interesting visual experience. There were tentacles of wispy white light surrounding me. My arms started to glow white hot, then quickly cooled down to a glowing red-orange. My glowing red-orange arms looked as though they were carved out of burning hot coals. When I moved my hands, they sparked and shed glowing embers. In the next few moments, my arms cooled down and returned back to looking normal as though nothing had ever happened.

Currently I feel refreshed and charged. There’s a profound sense of peace and safety.

As for my part of the pact, I’ll be having another sigil of Lucifer carved into me. The sigil that was channeled to Ben Qayin is essentially the hour-glass motif with a few additional glyphs

And yes, for those who were curious, I’ve been given instructions from Him to keep the skin from the skin-peeling procedure and use in in a ritual to acknowledge and seal my pact with Him.

Very interesting!

Might you describe the entire ritual? Incantations and methodology, etc?

Greetings to all,
Here’s a sketch of the modified sigil that was channelled to Ben Qayin. The sketch is color coded. The black areas were were considered large enough that the design could be incised and the skin peeled off. The more finer detailed areas were colored in red. The red colored sections I gave the scarification artist the option to simply slice and rub with tattoo ink. Due the complexity of the added detail, the scarification had to be roughly 3 to 4 times larger than the first scarification done.

[quote=“Illustrious, post:2, topic:5211”]Very interesting!

Might you describe the entire ritual? Incantations and methodology, etc?[/quote]
I’ll keep the contents of the demonic pact confidential. Never the less, the instructions that I was given are pretty straight forward. I am suppose to go out into the forest and perform the ritual of acknowledgement. I am to write out the demonic pact written by Ben Qayin in my own hand writing on parchment. I am to prick my thumb and put a bloody thumb print on the pact. Once that is done, I am suppose to evoke Lucifer. Once evoked, I am to offer all the dried skin and a drop of blood as burnt offerings. Once burned, I am also directed to burn the hand written pack in the ritual fire. The pact will then be sealed.

After going through the painful three-hour long process of having the sigil carved into me, I wanted to save some of the skin for other side rituals. However, Lucifer said absolutely NOT! That came through ever so clear to me. All the skin that was removed was HIS. I could have another identical sigil carved into me on my right leg and the skin retrieved from that procedure could be used in other rituals. However, it was made crystal clear to me that ALL the skin collected during the second scarification was to be offered as burned offerings.

^ That’s really freakin’ hardcore, respect to you for just running with it and not dithering about! :slight_smile:

Look forward to any pics you can share, not in a ghoulish way but it’s interesting stuff, I’d never considered scarification but the idea of different uses for the skin removed makes me wonder about potential future uses for it…

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:5, topic:5211”]^ That’s really freakin’ hardcore, respect to you for just running with it and not dithering about! :slight_smile:

Look forward to any pics you can share, not in a ghoulish way but it’s interesting stuff, I’d never considered scarification but the idea of different uses for the skin removed makes me wonder about potential future uses for it…[/quote]
Yes, yes, indeed…, I’ve got some ideas too on how to use the collected skin too. I may just get the same sigil repeated on the other leg to create a sense of symmetry and balance. It’ll give me the opportunity to collect some skin too.