My pact with Bael

Public apology to Bael. I made a pact with him and got put into a mental hospital. Was my fault not his. My end was I mess with people. His end I learn a lesson. No this is not a troll. I’m being dead serious. Yes I know I sound retarded. Bael is literally possessing me rn laughing through me as I right this. Sorry Bael.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be messing around with black magick if you don’t have a good foundation , I’d drag Bael’s name through ten pounds of shit if I could, given your experience , you should feel the same way

2 Likes

My thoughts exactly. I am also interested to know what was the purpose of the pact and the method to achieve it.

I’m better now. Agreed.

Can you flesh out what occurred and the particular shortcomings? It would be valuable to do so.

1 Like

Yes I’m pacted with King Bael also and I haven’t had any trouble. Id be interested in hearing your experience though.

2 Likes

I can’t say to much on here cause they banned me last time when I was out of it mentally and wrote on here what had happened, so I don’t want to get banned again. The only thing I can say is I had a head injury and now I’m much better mentally than before. Before from my head injury I kind of lost it mentally while this occurred. But I’m much better now.

1 Like

Oh so this didn’t have anything to do with King Bael doing something adverse or negative to you right?

1 Like

Well to put it frank I allowed him to possess me and he made me destroy my reputation by me acting insane but around the same time I had a head injury so one could say it might of just been the head injury. Either way I no longer deal with the left hand path. I get dreams now every night of being raped so one could say it might have had a spiritual component. I’m not sure what I did to piss them off. I tried asking but I never get a response.

1 Like

That’s very disturbing and I’m sorry you went through that. Let me ask you this: is it possible that were dealing with an imposter spirit or a parasitic spirit instead of the King Bael. Im asking because I’ve known him quite awhile and. We’ve recently upgraded our ties to pact. I haven’t seen this kind of behavior out of him before. I can say he likes tricks and jokes and such but he’s never been malicious or hostile to me.

One thing I will say is I do not invite possession. I feel like it’s my mind and my body. If you invited possession and it was a trickster or imposter spirit I can definitely see it running amok in your life. Not to say legitimate demons can’t or won’t run amok as well if given the opportunity.

2 Likes

I heard him speak to me during it and he had a raspy voice like they described also he was very Jokeative and had a funny personality. But considering what you said it’s possible it could of been an imposter. I’ve had King Bael and Belial come to me in dreams and not once did they ever rape me. It’s always other entities doing it and I’m not sure which entities are doing it. However like you said it is possible it was an impostor. To be honest I’m unsure.

1 Like

I’m wondering how and if I can make a pact with King Bael due to my having to hide my magickal practices. I’m not “clair-” anything, so I won’t know if he accepts me. The only methods of contact I have are the sigil, demons of magick and a pathworking.

Hi there @Eleutheromania_Woody, that user isn’t on the forum any longer and is unable to respond to you. If you click on the member’s avatar, you can see when they last posted and if they are active or left the forum (via suspension or voluntarily).

1 Like