My only enemy

I find myself getting in my way in all kind of ways… personally I struggle to express what I might really mean from time… to time… Others struggle with confidence or being stomped down ect… how did yal beat yourselves? My hatred made me stronger but I’m sure others have different answers, this is for new members and whatnot…

6 Likes

genuinely an open ended, how did you kill your previous self? :wink:

1 Like

I decided to have faith in myself, and did a “moral inventory” to figure out what, of my baggage, was legit and needed amends made, and what was fluff or old programming, BUT I don’t think anyone’s ever “there” and totally in the clear with self-belief and all their ducks in a row because life circumstances change and with them, so do your views and self-perception of course.

I posted some of my soul-searchy stuff in threads, will pop 2 below, and I recommend the one I’ll put first by @Eye_of_Ra which you probably saw tonight, but I encourage people to read it if they;ve not yet because it ROCKS!! :thumbsup:

My stuff:

6 Likes

Beautiful and exactly what I thought some people will need to hear!

2 Likes

Another piece of advice is that sometimes you just need to put your big-kid pants on and stop dwelling on the endless wonders of your own feeeeeeliiiiings, push through the pain, hustle a little, and keep your mouth shut more than you really want to. :thinking:

5 Likes

fcken :thumbsup:

1 Like

the mouthy shutty shutty is almost a constant throughout human life and can’t agree more on those points, perhaps is more beneficial to curse under ones breath? :wink:

1 Like

curse/create one musn’t forget the other haha

1 Like

That moment @Lady_Eva, makes you cry. :cry:

But in a good way. :smiling_face::heart:

4 Likes

she will do that again and again, I swear (quiet she might hear) that she has some sorta magick on her side :wink:

2 Likes

One word: Lilith

4 Likes

It’s a constant struggle but you do learn to accept all parts of yourself and constant work on improving who you are and just like @Eye_of_Ra says constantly re inventing yourself

5 Likes

Yeah we got a nice dose of that

4 Likes

I haven’t yet :wink:

#lillithisawesome. Apparently that is what the hashtag sumbol does OH GOD IT WON’T STOP

4 Likes

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

It’s the super-magickal

#EM-BIGGENING TOOL!! :scream:

5 Likes

What about… #i wonder what happens with hash tag bold text

#SAD DUDE

But how I overcame my struggles is legitimately stopped stopped careing about what others wanted and started focusing only my self and analysing everything I did and questioning “do I want to be this guy?”

4 Likes

Since I’m my only enemy, I’m considering to get a lie detector (doesn’t have to be a professional one), and to have serious conversations with myself.

2 Likes

Just do what you have to do in life, and don’t worry what others say or think about you if it comes from a negative attitude.

3 Likes