My Occult YouTube Channel

@SITHISIT

Vampyrism Series : Episode 1 - What Is Vampyrism. - YouTube

The first of many videos to be done on Vampyrism.

3 Likes

Awesome. I’ll have to watch it when I get home, unfortunately. But I’ll most definitely like it.

1 Like

Thanks darling :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Subscribe!

1 Like

Thanks darling :slightly_smiling_face:

Subscribed.

Would you talk about love and wealth magic ?

How to give demons energy.

How to help demons help you

2 Likes

I know for a fact I can’t be the only one who was surprised by how DEEP his voice was.

3 Likes

Yeah the whole voice thing is weird, on one hand my voice some days goes extremely deep but I believe it could also be the microphone in the phone too

3 Likes

I can relate to this a lot,my voice goes ups and downs a lot.

1 Like

Yes!^

And his recent video on vampyrism was amazing!

2 Likes

New Video On Demonic Vessels/Spirit Houses.

11 Likes

omg yes!! I love this! For me, videos are so much easier to learn from rather than just reading posts, just how my brain works personally lol. I can’t wait for more uploads!!!

1 Like

I hate reading
So yes videos are :+1:

1 Like

@C.Kendall is “The Infernal Obelisk” YouTube channel logo a Sigil?

1 Like

Excellent. I like that it went from more exotic to simple That fits every pocketbook.

1 Like

I don’t reply much in the forum, because I’m learning, but I love most of your posts here and seeing you have a youtube channel makes me extremely happy!

You also have a video on Vampyrism, which is awesome!
Got an early fan here, subscribed.

1 Like

Dude u actually look pretty much like Anton Szandor LaVey’s heir.:smiling_imp:
@Ardeon

1 Like

@C.Kendall , just finished watching the Vampyrism video (which is great by the way), and one thing caught my attention.
How did you meet Denasro’mun? Did you call him, or did he just come to you? And how would one go about summoning him? If, ofc, I’m not asking too much…
I also apologize if there is a topic in the forum I missed on the subject.

@CLXII Gotta get my retrospection on and travel to my past life to check if it is true. :smiley:
He died 3 years after I was born, but there is a theory I saw, read or heard somewhere sometime back that says not all children get their souls right away, each soul enters the body when it is ready to do so - that’s why we only remember from one point of our lives on, and that’s why some kids seem so much more present than others. I’m not saying I completely believe this, just that it is an interesting thought.
My first memory ever just so happens to be from when I was 3 years old. Interesting…

1 Like

Will subscribe, watch and enjoy when home from work :slight_smile: and congratulations

Yes! subscribed.