My Occult YouTube Channel

Yes! subscribed.

Im following, subbed. I actually like your videos alot.
Thought the one on spirit houses was awesome. Cant wait to see more.

1 Like

Your Very Welcome :pray::grinning:

Just watched the videos. Nice work. All the best on ur journey. Looking fwd to seeing more of ure work.

Subscribed. :slight_smile: I also have a channel if you are interested. Can’t wait to get to your videos, your articles on this site are very informational and I enjoy them quite a bit.

This was a great video. I follow primarily the ATR traditions, but the folks in my Munanzo do all sorts of other personal practices. Our Bakunfula follows the LHP in his personal practice. I’m going to send him a link because he’s been doing this sort of work for a long time. I think your explanation of how to create a spirit vessel was great. It was easy to understand.
I Would like to see a video of you doing the ritual to actually call up and bind the spirit to the vessel. I would also like to see a video on necromancy, but maybe a video of an actual working, not just a discussion.
I subscribed and liked the video on Youtube.
I’m new to this forum, but I really enjoy your posts when I come across them. They are very helpful and insightful. Our paths are a bit different, but I love learning about everything, which is why I’m here. I have a great respect for your dedication to the craft and your willingness to share your knowledge with other. Thank you. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

2 Likes

Have you ever thought about covering Mesopotamian magick?

1 Like

Great Videos!

1 Like

A full evocation video

1 Like

Not as off yet

1 Like

Thanks darling

1 Like

Not a bad idea

Is there any way you could do a video for beginners? like anything you would suggest specifically?

Subscribed

1 Like

That’s great news, hell ya bro! Looking forward to it without a doubt. :fire::black_heart::fire:

3 Likes

Thank you brother a collaboration is long overdue :wink::metal:t2::fire:

3 Likes

Subscribed!

Hell yizah! I couldn’t agree more brother! Let’s do that for real :fire::heart::fire:

1 Like

Subscribed

1 Like

I have subscribed

1 Like