My new body switch sigil. Still new to this

So this is one of my more advanced sigils im still new to making sigils but hope that its still a decent quality got to admit one of the symbols was a bit hard to draw. Also it still a very rough draft of the sigil. What spirits do you guys think would be good to work with for body switching?

Click here to view sigil

2 Likes

Is it the type of sigil you want to open (like spirit sigils) or the type you charge and then cast?

Still new to my sigil making i think its a charge and cast.

1 Like

I see. Looks good so far. What exactly are you looking to do with it?

So you’ve been practicing three total months, on-top of your years of study, and have mastered body switching well enough to share your work already?

How exactly has this sigil affected your practice and energy?:blush:

My normal be safe if you open shit provided by new, or inexperienced members applies folks, as there’s never any guarantee of what you are opening when it comes to these things.

8 Likes

Didn’t you make an entire post about that M

1 Like

I think the OP is only asking for help with the design, but to be safe, I flagged this for the mods as it might violate our 90 day rule against posting anything to the forum that can affect members.

3 Likes

I thought that was readings🤔

2 Likes

It covers readings, ritual, servitors, sigils, any kind of service offering that can be abused, really.

4 Likes

Aaaaaah

2 Likes

I shared this because I’m still new to the aspect of sigil design and wanted to see what pointers people would give that i can add into my practice, I’ve been studying for years but new to practicing and am just sharing my thoughts and processes to learn and grow from what others haft to say. The sigil itself i guess was a practice sigil and my first attempt at drawing a body switch sigil based off the design of another users sigil i saw on this site, as for feeling the effects of the sigil still too early to tell because i only made it last night and feel like something like body switching or soul switching is a lengthy process that should manifest in time slowly.

1 Like

Just curious, what is the intent of this sigil? To switch into a body of the opposite sex? Is it for an intended target or more of a general “I’ll use this sigil to personally change my own body to that of the opposite sex” thing? Or something else entirely?

3 Likes

I’m more curious about the more fun applications! Imagine being a kitty cat!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Sounds like they should write a book!

2 Likes

@NeoFightTheNyophite

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

A little bit of both, mostly to help slowly in time switch bodies with the person but at first it will probably be small things like personality changes between me and the targeted person or even Animal of choosing. To behonest its still really basic and i feel like its missing something to it to help the process like calling upon a spirit that helps in the process of switching Bodies. I was considering asking for the help of a Jinn king in the process or even communicating with one of the Goetia spirits to find out what spirit would be the best to work with when it comes to body switching.

I have a question. Can you even use energy? Or evoke entities? Or even activate a sigil? You’ve only been practicing for three months. This kind of thing rarely happens even with mages that have decades of experience. It all just feels like you’re either crazy or pulling our leg

2 Likes

Yes i was using my energy to manifest stuff before i even knew directly what was happening its part of what lead me into going from Studying out of just intrest and reading books to actually practicing because my beliefs in the effects of magic ended up changing and became less of a Curiosity that i liked to study and more of a belief i like to pratice. I have always been well intune with spirits and have been seen stuff for years just never understood much about some of the stuff also had a experience with Baphomet and a manifestation in my minds eye that i saw before i started practicing well in mediation thats also what lead me into working with Deities. I also have been able to see Auras around people since i was a teen and have been able to sense stuff when around me even if i can’t see it, as for activating a sigil i have actually succeeded pretty quickly with that and also making a a couple conduits one for Marbos another for ose. Have been strengthening my bond with them since last month and am able to communicate with them. Its how i found out about how the Egyptians use to consider Marbos a God and Ose told me about his Ancestors that the Mayan and Aztecs Praised as for if they Praised Ose himself this i haven’t been able to get a response for but have communicated with them a couple times using large hand drawing sigils that i put allot of time and patience into and usually burn with in a week or so to make a new one as part of my personal ceremony.

Alright you do you fam❤

1 Like