My name is musa

Hi, My name is Musa and I’m from India. I have no experience in any kind of Magick only that I set up an Altar a week ago. But I wanna learn the basic steps to start over also I’ve done all the meditation told in the Book “Works of darkness” by E.A.
Currently, I’m doing business…( idk what else to tell…)

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. You can start with learning how to work with sigils
And also you should decide whether which kind of spirits you would like to work with.

1 Like

Thankyou for this start up tip.! I really wanted to work with Astaroth and since I don’t have any practice in magick I don’t exactly know how to and what to do so that I will be able to connect with Her and work with her. Any guidance from you or others would be very helpful :heart:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Take it slow. If interested, could try a letter of intent for a succubus. Astaroth is a good choice.

2 Likes

Check out youtube for some guadince :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello, welcome to BALG. Please feel free to check out my journal. I have some useful information on it.

gl and please don’t hesitate to ask if u need help

2 Likes

I’ve heard that letter of intent is quite dangerous for beginners. Any advice?

2 Likes

For sure.! Thankyou. Your content is very helpful. :heart:

2 Likes

of course. I am glad you find it useful.

Enjoy

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thankyou. :slightly_smiling_face::heart::dizzy:

1 Like

You are so very welcome :grin:

I’ve never been welcomed so nicely on any other group. You people are so great and helpful.! Just love you all. :heart::bouquet::sparkles:

2 Likes

Just because some of use use the dark arts doesn’t me we can help others out. Welcome and enjoy.

1 Like

I needed some help for my first spell of protection. I can’t really find a good demon for protection of oneself. But I really feel attracted towards Astaroth. Is she good for protection of oneself?

Well… there is different spirits entities to ask for help about this. I suggested you using the search button on the top right corner and read the different threads about the subject. depending on the kind of protection u are looking for, i know you will find whats fit for your situation.

*Be Blessed.

2 Likes

Yes she is good for protection and also divination and it feels as if she is calling you… Approach her