My name is Ariah Sun i love the real version of these things!

Ive stumbled upon magick now as a newbie occultist i plan to post my diary here? Its gona be so cool. I know theres cute books about hary potter and things like which hogwarts house and things fake magicians or fans of fantasy mug magicks like what harry potter is suposed to be there is there. but i do, the eral thing like whats featured on this forum. I know that theirs systems of magick such as religions and how to sice them up like onions! but cooking is an expertiese. Its a way to cook and clean and riddle me this as a way to fathom magick. I am kinda sad alot im still figuring myself out! i speak latin and protugese! im just learning it. Im trying so hard to undesrtand this book caleld the goetia and this other book about some olive or something my sister bought me. i know nothing abou tit. or parasytes or anything. I just really want to learn magick. So here i am learning magick. Taking a giant chance to see if i can even do that. Why its hard for me. The only thing ill say is that i have atusim. ANd so it might be hard to learn about it. Might edit that later. Anyways! i have an ameaturish youtube channel but im not gona post my videos. I just would be hypermebrased. i really do like ric keotting, i do have rivals in magick it seems like i hate like danny black but hes not one of them,.and yeah i think time travel and all of that stuff in harry potter could be magick i just cant wiat till i learn how. I am gona preface my new magick adn see whre this goes, with breakthroughs and thigns like it. I do get uncomfy with things i dont have the words too yet. And im ready to go. LETS GO WHOOP! cant wait for the magick ahhh im so exicted theirs a magick forum. I dress weird cus im not from like where most people are from. so just know im a boy in every where weird things i say mean that. And thus i am a he him or boy i just might use stupid terms bye! my interest are poltergeists, curses, banfihsments, the religions most others dont like, main stream weird thigns that could be magick like on taht stupid site for that thats not this one dont know policy on links not rpomiing anything, weird geelato icecream and fun tihngs and soda and cococal bye!

Welcome @Ariahsun Please properly introduce yourself.

Do you have any practical experience in magick?

If so, what, exactly, do you practice and how long have you practiced?

Do you follow any specific system or tradition?

Welcome. @Ariahsun

For future reference paragraphing your posts helps people to read them and respond. :+1:

Walls of text are much harder on the eyes