My music . Demons?

Hey guys I want to summon a demon or really any entity to help me write my music or even write it for me. I do the edgy shit like lil peep. Rest I. Peace :sob:. Any suggestions on who to ask

2 Likes

Please try using the search function in the upper right. This question is asked a lot, and there are multiple threads with answers.

2 Likes

I can’t on my phone. Can u maybe give me the link to one

1 Like

King Paimon, Lucifer and another one in the Goetia I forgot his name

1 Like
2 Likes

Uuf. Except for the fact that I will NEVER work with those two

1 Like

Why not? If you dont mind me asking

2 Likes

Okay, well give us a list of spirits that you won’t work with.

The fact that you refuse to work with Lucifer is honestly bizarre. Of course, I am a little bit obsessed…and I do have a massive spiritual crush on him. Never mind, back to your question…

3 Likes

Welp ok. So I’m a Christian. I actively serve my God. For this reason not only does He love me, but He also offers me salvation. So to work with the devil is to ensure damnation. I have a friend who died went to hell and was resuscitated. It is not a place you want to go. It’s pure darkness that touches you. You feel it. And ur alone like this for eternity. Also I won’t work with Paimon because he’s extremely loyal to Lucifer. I do work with Azazel however. Azazel actually doesn’t even rly like Lucifer cuz he thinks Lucifers’s to prideful. So yea.

4 Likes

So you want to spit Wicked shit, but you don’t want to work with Wicked beings. Okay, possibly try working with some of the Angels.

6 Likes

Interesting. Well, i do not think that was hell he experienced. But thanks for sharing♥️

2 Likes

Nah I’m fine with evil beings just not ones that ensure damnation. Most demons I’m fine with

1 Like

I made a post with a bunch of angels that can help but I honestly don’t remember the thread it is in.

2 Likes

On that case, as I don’t do anything with Christian occultism, I’m going to step out of this topic, and I hope you find a solution that works for you.

4 Likes

Thx. If u can find it that would be great

2 Likes

:ok_hand: :+1:

1 Like

Found it:

2 Likes

Yeet thx

1 Like

Youre not the only dude with a crush on him :grimacing: lol

2 Likes

Lmao