My Most Sacred Fantasy!

I find myself fantasizing about this all the time. Opinions are welcome.

(I’m 40 years old right now btw, so not a teenager. I have had a lot of time to think about this)

• being alone in a house in the country (or at least 30 minutes from city lights)
  • my cats of course
  • just a handful of bedrooms (like 4 or 5)
  • one bedroom as a dedicated “demonic” and celestial temple with an ancient looking door and lock.
  • rituals for just about everything, robes and all.
  • a vegetable garden in the back, maybe a modest greenhouse
  • a little studio where i can make my music (this I already have. been doing this for decades)
  • a decent telescope (or dedicated observatory if I had the money)

… and that’s it.

Sure I have had sexual fantasies about a maid, but that’s all silly. My relationship fantasies NEVER involve emotional or intellectual sharing with a woman. Never a long walk, or cuddling, or anything. NOTHING.

The weird part, is my fantasy never involves other humans living with me. Opening my temple to a select individuals maybe, but that’s it.

So yeah my fantasy is me being a friggin hermit!

WTF! I didn’t plan this, but it’s what I want. Opinions?

4 Likes

Your not alone i am already a hermit already i don’t go to any partys because no one in Adelaide wants to know me and i don’t give a stuff about them there bullies they gossip conspire they get into their little groups and be very condersending basterds i don’t go to any pubs and clubs, i go onto this forum and its very welcoming.

2 Likes

… and I’m glad you found this place.

The city where I live has a population of over a million. Most people that meet me like me. I’ve got the long Rocker hair, slim build and can BS like the best of them. lol. You sound like you are from a smaller place, and again, I’m happy you found this forum too. It is an important community where we can be ourselves.

Nice to make your acquaintance…

EDIT: NM, Adelaide is 1.3 Million !!! My bad.

1 Like

I find at least 1.2 million people living in Adelaide Sth Australia are Catholics and Christians.

1 Like

You are definitely not alone. I live a solitary life of isolation. I have absolutely no friend or family (appart from my mom) and I’m happy about it. I’ve always been a loner and I knew from an early age that I would spend my whole life alone. I can go for months without having a single face to face conversation with another human and it doesn’t bother me.

4 Likes

People like you and Bowling270 are the kinds of people I would invite over for a brief weekend retreat, once a year or so. No silly business.

We eat good food from the garden, blast some tunes, talk about our discoveries (spiritual or otherwise), perform a few not-so-formal rituals of our choosing. Anything from natural forces, to darker things … but no pressure , ever. No dogma, nothing.

And voila, recharged and ready to go again.

Bowling270 even gets to smoke reefers, away from the cats. hehe.

2 Likes

Its really awesome living a solitary life, no control freaks, i can practice the most Blackest black arts in existence, sometimes it will scare the complete crape out of me which i over come if your into using Ouija boards, do what i did look on ebay and Type in Haunted antiques i own a haunted Ouija board very haunted i have nothing but success also i have a very evil Haunted doll and a 19th century Haunted painting and a poltergeist Jug i use when i use the Haunted Ouija board so if you want to get one look on ebay There’s a Haunted Annabel raggady doll for $900 and there is another one a Zombie witch doll for trapping spirits $900 and also a doll Naberius imhuman entity $700 seller doesn’t ship to Australia i tell you what i get along with the entity of Haunted antiques i have my eye on a Haunted Mirror also i seen Haunted black mirror for sale make a excellent for scrying for on of the Godlike powers, pieces of glory yes owning Haunted antiques i do get foot steps neighbors won’t come near my home complaining there hearing weird noises coming from my home if anyone on the forum buy any Haunted item be very careful being LHP helps shouldn’t have any trouble.

2 Likes

Haunted antiquities!!! That is so cool. What an awesome passion! So when you leave your place, the spirits entertain themselves. hehe.

2 Likes

I have a excellent idea on ebay they are selling Haunted Ouija board so look very careful i own one works very well, i often talk instantly commune with Satan i asked Satan for poltergeist you know what happened i checked Ebay out for Haunted mirrors and i ended up purchasing a Haunted African poltergeist possessed Jug Satan is really caring for me and i had a pentagration ring i purchased many years ago so i dropped it into my poltergeist Jug so i can create a dybbuck ring my Haunted Ouija board told me there is two poltergeists and a demonic entity attached really nasty ones Satan sed i shouldn’t have any problems.

1 Like

That is very correct as long as i don’t go against Satan, a excellent aid for demon black arts also helps me when i use my unversal circle demon starts to walk anticlockwise while i am sitting on a chair in the center of the unversal circle.

2 Likes

You must be fun at parties. My kind of party.

1 Like

Is reefer some sort of pot i use to use it every time i practice Black magic using the pentagram with the 5 Satanic Binary Symbols from 17 years old to 40 years old now i don’t score pot anymore but still practice LHP sometimes i had some time off the black arts in my 30 years of service to my dark lord, my pentagram is seem to be acting up get a lot more activity now it is starting to become self sustaining every time i practice the Black Star paper starts to go pitch black star starts glowing along the edges then i keep going the Black Star starts to flash negative Black and white images Black Star also starts to make faint thunder claps but not all the time its different each night.

1 Like

Yeah I meant pot. Looks like you are way more powerful without it! Right on! I would love to see your place. hehe.

Loner here too… I can’t seem to find people I resonate with except this forum. Is even harder to find a partner that understand and accept my beliefs and I am attracted to. Maybe we should start a loner club…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

All of you on this thread sound like the kind of people I would love to hang out with. I am a 43 year old woman. I am a Theistic Satanist and Demonolatress.I also worship La Santisima Muerte and have a large tattoo of Her on my back. It was my first and only tattoo. I got it when I was 41. I also want a tattoo of Lord Bael’s and Lord Asmodeus’s sigils. I collect haunted items especially ones with Demons attached. I also collect spirited jewelry that has Demons and Djinn bound to it. I have a large collection of Ouija boards. They are all different kinds of boards.A dream of mine is to have a huge house with a huge piece of land far from any other people.I would have lots of animals including pigs cows and chickens goats sheep but I wouldn’t kill them as I am a vegetarian. In fact, I would like to save animals from slaughter. I would love to have a huge garden and grow papaver soniferum poppies to make my own tea. I would love to be able to own a haunted house.

3 Likes

Everything you wrote sounds awesome to me.

I prefer being a hermit, personally. I do not care for society as a whole and I’d be just as content living in a forest exploring the secrets of the universe. I am just getting to know myself and I cannot achieve that if I’m surrounded by useless blither blather…my cats do enough of that…what is it about magicians and cats?

I know. I’m a ray of sunshine yet I am positive about life…go figure.

2 Likes