My mission

My mission is to modify the world and make it exactly how I want it. It’s so hard but I’m getting there. Things are already changing and I love it. I am becoming a living god. Soon everything will be how I want it down to the tiniest blade of grass.

3 Likes

Amazing simply amazing

I detect the sarcsam

1 Like

Sorry I couldn’t help it I you are actually doing better than me I guess I’m just jealous

1 Like

Don’t be jealous. Let me teach you.

1 Like

I need motivation is all i know what to do. I just need to do it.

1 Like

Could you elaborate?

In what way?

1 Like

Explain what about the world had changed

it’s changed for the better

1 Like

That is quite vague, did you stop world hunger, kill a dictator or something? Havr you no more than vague rhetoric?

1 Like

He or she has probably just done some successful manifestations and life changes with magic, don’t know what you two are getting worked up about in the comments.

1 Like

I’m not getting worked up, I’m merely asking a question. I’m just merely a skeptical person.

1 Like

Sunny hasn’t made any extraordinary claims, I don’t see why anyone would be suspicious of him/her. Using magic to get a job, a partner or some kind of result is just a thing magic practitioners do.

1 Like

Yes, but he said he “Changed the world”, which is quite the bold claim. Is asking questions a wrong thing? Vagueness is something that sparks skepticism, and thus I questioned him, of which I only get a vague reply. Is it wrong to question?

1 Like

And in what ways has the world become better?

He said his goal was to modify the world, which I didn’t take literally when I read it. Your skepticism to me just seemed like you were trying to ‘take him down a peg’ cause magicians can get insecure or jealous about each others’ grand magical claims, probably cause it makes them feel bad about their own skill level. Which is natural, I get that feeling when reading people’s claims every now and again, I suppose. I just don’t act on it by making snippy replies.

1 Like

I’ll PM you and tell you

1 Like

thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

D’accord