My mirrors/glasses are breaking ! Help please

hello everyone,
So i am new to this forum and i started working with demons respectfully…also had positive results but within one week a very big mirror in my floor slipped and broke all by itself. Then a wineglass broke a week after or so…and today a black glass bowl broke ! Now i see this as a sign…because i am a very organized person and keep everything cleaned and normally nothing breaks in my house. So my question is, what do you think,why is this happening ? And also, is it possible,that the demons who helped me, are doing this because they fulfilled my wish ? I dont understand… Another thing…i have read that one should banish them…I dont know how it works… but i blew out the candle…and i dont feel any presence or anything else negative happening besides this. Looking forward to your reply…
thanks

1 Like

When I first started working with demons few months back glass was breaking everywhere around me , candle holders, beer bottles, plates … however instead of feeling negative about it I took it as a sign that because I never got hurt by any broken glass (I almost walked on it a few times , I usually loose lot of blood with a slightest cut ) it’s a sign from the demons to show me that I’m protected because I was a little scared that they might hurt me ! It stoped once I lost my fear . I don’t banish either I just give licence to depart saying “thanks for visiting , please go in peace without causing any harm”!

1 Like

ohh then i guess it is a sign too…also seeing at the time, it is always like this 11:11 , 18:18, 13:13, and so on…should i take this as a sign too?

1 Like

I personally don’t believe repeating numbers are signs because I saw them for years , reading about then and getting happy and nothing changed in life , and they stopped happening. But if you search the forum you might get some info !

2 Likes

@princess_samedi09, that sounds more like the work of ghosts, to me. I don’t see why demons you’re on good terms with would break your stuff. But if you have some spirits hanging around that don’t like demonic stuff, this might be their way of letting you know that. Or, maybe the mirror was a portal & a demon broke it to protect you. I’m just offering ideas.

1 Like

@princess_samedi09
Look up numerological interpretation of the double numbers and take note. A useful page is
https//.www.crystallinks.com
Hope I typed it correctly.
For me i found that these are ancient gods/kings/queens all I say is -thank you for your attention. If im going to be doing other things or to bed i simply say that also. They know anyway. I also set up little mini altars -because thats really all I can do atm-, but even not evoking I light their candle for a while with incense as offering than just blow/extinguish flame. Simple things as a sign of respect. Courteous helps . Fear as far as I understand in very brief points. . 1. The biological responses of the liver & kidney and therefore our reactions to the feeling and of course we already are aware of the well known fight or flight and how all of this is related to the mind. The mind is where all things begin (me being vague or general). This is a whole topic on its own and i found the best way to understand this is in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Worth your while understanding some of its basic principles.
2. when taken from the Hermetic Principals “All is Mind”. Fear is something we create to and respond to and to create with.
We choose fight or fly away out of fear we also choose to do the same things to cause fear in others and ourselves.
So. Because you know that fear is a physical reaction that is triggered also by the mind is also a choice of thought we created. We are influenced to believe daemon will harm you unprovoked we are manipulated into believing in Created concepts of good vs evil wrong or right. We know that is a belief created by … social conditioning by religious fear mongering. So ball in our court. What is fear but nothing much beyond the physical generated by beliefs and encouraged by the minds working and expressed by our bodily function; we get nausea stomach cramps or lower body pains which are symptoms of the Liver not at its peek function/low mood/ anxiety. Spleen, that connets to the lung / worry and Kidneys known as the “emporer” which is responsive to courage/ low mood.
I hope these simplified very vaguely points are enough for you to explore and be emboldened by knowledge.
One more point.
The glass can you elaborate in more detail I sm curious if its an entity trying to get your attention or testing you?

2 Likes

@Tuxedo-cat sometimes repeat seeing is a way of getting the mages attention. … but taken with a pinch of salt d o to speak just like astrology and birth charts these are guidelines until we no longer need them

Yes they are, fallen Angels, Angels, Daemon (divine beings) communicate via synchronization. I shall put the numbers 1313 and 1818 in my thread: Synchronisation - Communicating with divine - #7 by Borgy

2 Likes

Another question do you protect and ground yourself? Protection and banishing LBRP, or imagine a white light, circle around you.
Grounding with Pendulum, or I Am banishing ritual.

Daemons can disagree and break something, but that would be seldom

4 Likes

Grounding

What I do.

1. Stand, imagine you getting bigger and bigger. So lage you get though your house, in the air above the earth.
  2. You see the sun and the earth, this is how big you are.
  3. Stand with one foot (left) on the earth and with one foot on the sun.
  4. now imagine drawing energy from the sun (the light) through your whole body and push it into the earth.
  5. Do this four times and really imagine pulling the energy through yourself, guide it with your hands from too to head.
  6. Rest and then imagine the energy comes from the son to your whole body to the earth.
  7. Repeat this (step four and five) 3 or 4 times.
  8. Then take your foot of the earth and put in on the sun. Take that energy and guide it through your body like 3 times.
  9. Imagine you getting small again as you are in your house from space…

For more info about this ritual look into my Journal in Magick

2 Likes

Yes,so the glass is broken now.And it happens immediately…but like not like in the movies,that it breaks infront of me…no.But it breaks in terms of slipping off my hand etc.

And regarding the number and kidney and liver…Why do our organs have to do with those numbers?
Btw i had kidney stones and i get kindey stones so easily if i consume lots of calcium or soda.
That is weird

1 Like

oh wow that actually makes sense…the mirror was a portal…Yeah i feel like it broke to protect me.Thanks

1 Like

no…i checked the forum and many said,demons wont harm you so you dont need to banish…

You said you are a “very organized person”. Depending on what you’re working on, maybe it’s a message that to reach your goal you need to completely shatter your current “mental organization”.

Like an easy analogy would be the glass ceiling analogy if you were a woman trying to get promoted. But honestly, it feels like shattering your current preconceived notions could apply to many, many goals.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Where did I say banish Daemons? If you call those entities a parasite or lower level entity can come with the evocation. So if glass starts breaking and it keeps on going this could be the case. Simple banishing would work.

So sorry i get messy.
The numbers are what they are separate.

1 Like

I really needed this its so practical and doesnt need any items.

2 Likes

So…Thank u
I dont know much about how to banish and ground. I just use white layer around me and my kids sometimes. But we get attacked badly non-stop

2 Likes

Omg how do you get attacked?

That’s a good sign, the other day a bottle just shattered, whatever bad thing was coming at me did not succeed.
Like others said, you should do some cleansing and protection ritual. And throw away the glasses, check all of them if they are cracked. With that you throw away bad luck and send it on its way. Swipe it! Also, leave some coins in the corner of the drawers, to attract fortune and distract low energy creatures. Mandrake root can be hanged on the mirror or windows for protection.

1 Like