My Meditation Journey & Progress

I have a very interesting first experience with meditating that I would like to share with anyone who is willing to read through it.

First off, this is the first day that I actually put all of my learning and studying to practical use.

PSA: I have been dealing with chronic pain and fatigue these last couple of months. I have a doctors appointment sometime this week so hopefully I can figure out the cause

Ok, here goes:

Earlier today, I had severe pain in my lower neck and lower back areas. So, like any sane person would do, I laid down and tried to fall asleep. Needless to say, if that solely worked on its own then I wouldn’t be sitting here typing this now would I?

Anyways, when that didn’t work, I started to wonder if what I’ve been reading about Chakra and meditation would work or not. So, I figured what the hell lets try this shit out and see if what I’ve been reading on this forum would work in my favor or not.

Boy oh boy was I surprised and a little exhilarated to say the least.

So what I internalized was the points or ‘roots’ of Chakra in my body. I focused first on relaxing all of my body and relaxing my breathing. After that, I slowly started from the bottom working my way to the top, stopping at each ‘root’ of Chakra to fully relax that part of my body.

Now here’s where I added my own little twist to my newly developing routine. I imagined that the ‘roots’ of Chakra were the realms of each Qliphothic Realm of the Tree of Death. When I fully connected each ‘root’ of Chakra in my body, I felt a fiery sensation all throughout my body. This is exactly what one experiences when they follow the Qliphoth.

I did this two times. One time on my right side and one time on my left side. My body did a big snap crackle pop both times after I was finished.

I don’t believe it was a coincidence at all.

I don’t think I did that bad having that being my first time. I’m still excited the experience went that well. I’m not nearly in as much pain as I was before I started. I did not take any pain medication as I didn’t want the extra effects added on to the experience if that makes any sense.

I fully intend on keeping this journal updated as time goes on. When I get further experience in invocating/evocating/summoning/possession, etc of daemons, as well as more experience with my Third Eye, I intend on keeping a separate journal just for those types of experiences.

Disclaimer: I know that I am a newbie when it comes to this whole experience. I am by no means giving general advice. What works for me might not work for another person. This is just what worked for me personally.

1 Like