My LHP Mother Felt Like I Needed This

I had a crazy fucking dream with this where the points of the pentagrams were filled with blood and water and the circles candles.

This is literally combining the three most powerful gateways in magick intertwined into the inverted pentagram.

I’ve seen these but can’t find an exact match now - there’s a couple a lot like it at Amazon if you search on “wiccan pentagram candle holder” or tealight holder.
Pacific Trading sells matching items like u[right candle holders and a tarot box in the same design.

Closest match I can find - no leaves, sadly:

Marketing is magic in it’s own way.

1 Like

Omg thankyou! I kinda want to get the last one if I cant find anything more similar on etsy

may you please list these books on immortality?

You can get the taoist ones- All books of mantak chia on inner alchemy. He gives detailed description of each and every step with minutest detail. He says the process will take somewhere between 80-300 year for an average disciple. Other books I read aren’t available in English.

I know these although I use them thee is not even physical immortality there to my knowledge

For the first question - I don’t know.

What was the source of it? The ten sephirot of kabbalah/ nine realm of Norse mythology/ all the chakras corresponds to one world system with one continuum time-space as its fabric. There are other higher worlds apart from This . I know of 21 shell of space-time , one nested inside another, each a larger world system. Source of this elixir is said to be in this higher world. How people got it? The cosmic gods got it. And as all higher the gods are nothing but laws of natural / primordial archetype, any change in then is bound to be reflected in our world to some extent. That’s how we got it.

@Goku
What is the highest nectar rumored to do for the one who drinks it? :face_with_monocle:

Read carefully the 7th, 8th and 9th level of immortality in taoism inner alchemy. I think physical immortality starts from 7th level if not 6th.

Admittedly off-topic, but that is a beautiful candle holder.

hi can i have your permision to message you?

Yeah of course

1 Like

Hey! Hope you don’t mind the intrusion, but how much did your mother get that for? The price of a tool you’re gifted or buy for yourself can be a part of its symbolism.

A cursory look has me seeing an inverted pentagram within an inverted pentagram, that is equipped with five ‘slots’. Inverted pentagrams are symbolic of sexual or ‘second-head’ action, which is the flip side of the personal internal pentagram. 5 is the number of the soul or observer-in-reality, so, this object looks to be a magnifying glass of sexual force, or, it centralizes sexuality to the observer.

And your mom got that for you! The giver is just as important as the gift, is just as important as the time and circumstances you received it in.

That is a very thoughtful and beautiful item. That would be too large for an altar, but you could use it for an outdoors ritual. You could burn candles or incense in the holders or even use a holder or two as an offering bowl. So many applications there! Your mother loves you…

It occurs to me that if @Lady_Eva can talk to books then you could follow suit with this. Evoke it and ask if why it came to you and what it’s for.

thats the theban alphabetTheban Is common in wicca culture.

I also checked it says the Theban alphabet predates Wicca and was later used by the wiccans.

That is true.