My King Paimon Evocation

So last night I evoked King Paimon and just wanted to describe how it went.

I started with a basic banishing ritual I like to use a Daemonic version of the LBRP that to me honestly works better than the original shortly after I evoke 4 other spirits King Paimon was not my only evocation I did a total of 5.
King Paimon definitely behaved like royalty and appreciated that I never said just “paimon” once I always said King
Energy
his energy had what I could describe as Royal Colors
Royal Blue
Gold
and Crimson afterword I asked him If I could invoke him although I had just met him I just got the urge to invoke him to. So I asked and to my Suprise, he agreed.
Me and King Paimon had talked before but this was Really my first Proper introduction, to be honest, I’ve never had a spirit Not talk to me before I performed an evocation.
I Communicate with Telepathy and sometimes with TGS on top but not often.
I naturally let my imagination take over without using TGS (anyways back to King Paimon) during which King Paimon was flooding me with his Energy a Purple Flame appeared on my left Hand It looked like a Massive candle flame nothing Violent and it hovered above my left hand I immediately got the urge to stop the invocation King Paimon asked why? And I told him that he gave me enough of his energy and he was, of course, okay with that (I felt like any more energy would actually hurt me unintentionally keep in mind I was working with 4 other spirits other than King Paimon)
I thanked King Paimon for coming and offered him a cupcake (because why not?) and some Prosecco.

Good ritual overall King Paimon is pretty cool.

16 Likes

i am having problem calling him. i need someone to tell me in detailed what exactly to do. spirits come to me but to evoke i don’t really know how to do this. king paimon came to me in a dream and told me a time to invoke him and i didn’t know how or what to do . can u help.

2 Likes

Look around this thread you’ll find everything you’ll need.

2 Likes

thank u so very much

Funny thing is as I scryed into King Paimons sigil he started showing me images of people screaming and Hellfire and I responded with “Nice try I know your messing with me” That’s when the actual conversation started Lol.

3 Likes

Alha c i like your article you post on here with such wisdom and knowledge im very impressed with yre work thank you for your wisdom

1 Like

Curious about the version/variation you are using… care to share?

1 Like
2 Likes

Hi i do invoking king paimon last night and im using his sigil and yellow candle,i write on paper and i keep meditating and few moments its like my head some asking me to stare in front of me,and in my vision eyes i see a twirling image and after that a long path with a dark tall guy heading front of me and his image is dark and he sat on the other road and hug me it’s very comforting and im done idont how to end it,but in a way speaking his name king paimon in a minute i feel vomit and dizzy and when i sleep his still talking to my dream same image

2 Likes

I usually tell a spirit “you may go but are always welcome here”
This doesn’t push them away but also keeps it from being overwhelming.
You can also ask him to tone it down (so to speak). Normally they understand if it’s brought up and will lessen the pressure.

One other issue, King Paimon might want to be evoked and talked too. I’ve never had him be that forceful but he might have something important in mind for you.

1 Like

Please post an introduction in the Intro thread. It is one of the rules of this forum. Just click on the link below and tell us a bit about yourself and any magical experience so we can better answer your questions:

HI im new comer here ive been on a black magick path but im still a beginner im doing some reading and search and i choose be drop my christian religion that it .akes me question for so many years,in thing thwy say its dark but it make me enlighten in some sort of things,and when i read the goetia all of the demon there i got a spark and feeling to king paimon rjat i invoke the other day

1 Like

I see you still haven’t posted an introduction. Please go to the proper thread by clinking on the link provided and do so. It is one of the rules here.

1 Like

im sorry can you give me idea again i lost my mind this few days i mean busy,im sorry

i see already see the link but how can i write an itroduction there?

Click on the link and hit the Reply button at the bottom.

1 Like

Ok so whos the other 4 entities you called. And if king paimon gave you some purple energy you could always ask him to teach you the voilet flame meditation.

1 Like

just king paimon,and when i call him its start with some twirling image in my eyes

1 Like

Okay, I read through this about four times. It’s sounds like you got a result. Was there a question in there somewhere?

1 Like

if you don’t may what result it is?and yesterday invoke him again and very comforting a tall dark wasth something on his head same plave when he hug me and this time he hold my hand and where going some where in the black dark path but the feeling is not scary im happy,i just told him im ready to be his servant has he his my king im here to his guideness and knowledge and struggle to my everyday life

1 Like